Canberra Uni (1 Viewer)

DarkPrince_87

HSC
any one else wanting to go there and stay on campus at the new ressies? i do, i am unsure about the whole cost tho...what would it cost me weekly to stay on campus with all meals paid for?

emmers

University of Canberra

I really want to go to the University of Canberra too...except im hoping to get accommodation at Old Ressies. For both new and old ressies its $111 a week without food and i can't find the exact price for accommodation with food but it was approx. just over $200 a week! Hope this helps :)

davo_

good kid
HSC
don't bother getting catering - its pretty ordinary.. besides its good to get a few cooking skills in there...

eltonma

HSC
But don't forget that the cost of internet sucks... you pay as how much you have used.... and it's quite expensive camparing to Optus and Telstra....

Just be awarned!

Cheers,

EltoN ma

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
eltonma said:
But don't forget that the cost of internet sucks... you pay as how much you have used.... and it's quite expensive camparing to Optus and Telstra....

Just be awarned!

Cheers,

EltoN ma
WTF?!

can u connect with ozemail?

wait....how does this whole internet-thingy-on-campus work?..cos i have a computer....so confuzzled:confused:

anno_hey

Anno
HSC
Hi,
The Uni pays 2.25 cents for every meg. you download from any source other than the Uni network. Unfortunately, they charge you more than that.
On your student account, you're given $25 internet usage for the year, which works out to be just over a gig. Not much, I know... but at least they give you something... People get by ...
Cheers, Anno

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
anno_hey said:
Hi,
The Uni pays 2.25 cents for every meg. you download from any source other than the Uni network. Unfortunately, they charge you more than that.
On your student account, you're given $25 internet usage for the year, which works out to be just over a gig. Not much, I know... but at least they give you something... People get by ...
Cheers, Anno
still confuzzled like hell:(

Rory

HSC
^ The internet on campus is run by the uni (so you don't get outside internet connections from your own chosen provider), you've got internet credit (like a pre-paid phone) and the Uni gives you $25 on your internet account at the beginning of each year, but you're always going to run out (especially if you live on res and use the internet recreationally) so you have to put money on it whenever you run out, minimum is $20 so it can get a bit expensive after a while. The net is one of the main reasons I moved off ressies. Most people manage though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)