Can someone send me your essays after HSC? (1 Viewer)

leila

I'm doing Year11 Esl Now, since 've only been to Australia for 1 year, I found it's really hard to write essays. Can someone send me your essays after HSC? it'll be a really big help!! thanx

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by leila
I'm doing Year11 Esl Now, since 've only been to Australia for 1 year, I found it's really hard to write essays. Can someone send me your essays after HSC? it'll be a really big help!! thanx
you mean essays from assessment tasks? i think i can do that.
However, the text you are going to studying will be different from 2003 HSC because they change the set texts every THREE year, and 2003 is the last year. so you'll encounter new set texts :)

leila

oh really? i got so bad luck.
but doest matter, I just want to see what the good essays should look like...thank you very much!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
oh really? i got so bad luck.
but doest matter, I just want to see what the good essays should look like...thank you very much!
Private message me with your e-mail. I'll send you the narrative asessment taks that I did.
Or the English for study.

leila

Originally posted by Survivor39
However, the text you are going to studying will be different from 2003 HSC because they change the set texts every THREE year, and 2003 is the last year. so you'll encounter new set texts :)
does that mean i will got new area of study next year for year 12? or they change the topic for new year11 preliminary course?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
does that mean i will got new area of study next year for year 12? or they change the topic for new year11 preliminary course?
Most likely, but I do know that you will have the new Changing stimulus material for perspective.

leila

how unfair! i thot they should make the change started from preliminary course,not suddenly change it at beginning of year 12, so tough for us..
by the way, is year 12 esl very different from year 11 course?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)