Can anyone relate? (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Anyone who is so superficial to dismiss you based on your looks will never have a long lasting and meaningful relationship anyway.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
exactly.

i know guys who claim to be the sensitive new age guy etc who don't go for looks... yet they contradict themselves when i chat to them later on. (sorry, hard to explain that haha). i'm not saying that looks don't matter, but they are definitely not what a relationship should be based on. ash - i know we only know you on bos, but i think you're gorgeous both on the inside and outside, and if any guy has a problem with your "size" and can't look past it and into your personality, they can go and shag a tree.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*shags a tree*

Like i said before confidence is a turn on.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
confidence is a turn on but i don't like overconfidence

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
zergcave said:
Ms 12 is making it sound as if .... things just .....happen. I find it quite unfortunate that nearly everyone in the thread is saying the same thing?

well let me tell u, things dont just happen! youve got to MAKE it happen gurl! simply sitting back and waiting will turn you into cold stone.
I am just speaking from experience.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I am just speaking from experience.
i agree, and i think most people are speaking from experience, its not like they just make stuff up.
you do have to make stuff happen, but only to a certain point, from then on...you gotta let it happen by itself

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
mack said:
Anyone who is so superficial to dismiss you based on your looks will never have a long lasting and meaningful relationship anyway.
wow i didnt think mack would ever say anything like that
you go girl!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)