Byron Bay - past schoolies attenders in Byron please help (1 Viewer)

reardon222

HSC
Any people who have been to Byron Bay in the past for schoolies just looking for advice on where to stay as I'm booking at the moment and finding it difficult to find somewhere good. Cheers

johony

HSC
i stayed at lakeside byron, which was okay but the 20 min walk/5 min taxi is very annoying late at night.

try and get nomads byron if you can, i had a few friends who stayed there and they said the facilities were good + it's smack bang in the middle of town. aim to get as close to town as possible, because it'll make your week a whole lot easier.

kiki_koala

HSC
we stayed at beachfront apartments on lawson st, which was good but girls only.

Definitely try and get a place that has some kind of cooking facilities because eating out in Byron is VERY expensive...and we all know you'd rather spend the money on alcohol anyway =P

Logey

HSC
can someone give me some advice on the best clubs/pubs and cheapest places for grocery, food and alcohol?

patty jones

HSC
You all do not have to worry at Byron bay you will find all type of accommodations according to your choice and budget for more information you can make a search on search engine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)