Buying textbooks ASAP (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
lol i do
*going to have nightmares tonight

ajaja umm dymocks @ parra theyre on a table
i saw in another shop they were on the shelves but had a 20% off cardboad thingy under neath them :)
I think its just t Parra, dammn Sydney (well kinda) people!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
lol no i got home in one piece except this guy on train @ blacktown looked scary like he wanted to roll me n went "DO U GO FOR PANTHERS OR ROOSTERS" and i just sed panthers... wonder wot wud have happened if i sed the wrong answer.. ahahha

Sasky

HSC
oooohhhh - if ppl are looking for a good sale on books - on school text books and other - you should go to Hornsby.
Alot of people have already recommended it to me, especially my sister and all her friends (I guess cause they all go to Hornsby Girls). They all said its a bargain for second-hand books which are quite new and even in really good condition - stupid thing is, I didn't even listen to my sister (as usual) and ended up buying them elsewhere - grrreat.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by fatmuscle
buying Maths Books: just buy all of them!!!

OMG your like the 2nd mod/admid person who has ever been in here, you should feel special. LOl we could do probley what ever we wanted in here and no one would notice.... hmmmmm

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
lol no i got home in one piece except this guy on train @ blacktown looked scary like he wanted to roll me n went "DO U GO FOR PANTHERS OR ROOSTERS" and i just sed panthers... wonder wot wud have happened if i sed the wrong answer.. ahahha
LOL ! were u on the train by urself? LOL ...
Originally posted by fatmuscle
buying Maths Books: just buy all of them!!!
i agreee!
whyc ant they make one.. like super duper maths text book with like 5 different ways to do things and u can pick the easiest? :mad:then again.. its be prob the size of a bloody car for a yr 10 one :rolleyes:

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
Thing is... even if you buy AAAAAAAAALLL the maths books there are to get, you can't work thru the whole lot... wouldn't it be better just to learn the material, then get to the exam papers?

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
wut u get? he didnt roll u or anything right? :p
i would never do that :p
Originally posted by kimmeh
hopefully not.. i'm meeting up with him for my books too :)
maybe to you ;) :p
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
hahah and you think that is weird/scary!!
you have seen nothing!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
so wot maths extension 1 and extension 2 textbooks do u recommend then~~

i used maths in focus + cambridge + new senior blah balh blah this year...

found maths in focus a bit too ... easy? i dunno... is it worth buying for yr12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)