'Broadening your concept of imaginary journey' (1 Viewer)

SoVeReIgN

HSC
N/A
I have a question which is asking me how a text broadens my concept of imaginary journey, now i know what the imaginary journey in the text is and some techniques used but i cant for the life of me work out how it broadens the idea.

Looking at a poem called "The Thought Fox"

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Okay its is the Imaginative NOT the imaginary journey. Please get that correct otherwise you will get heavily marked down. Firstly, define what an imaginative journey is in general. By the time you finish your module, you should have a philosophical understanding or meaning to what the imaginative journey is. Once you understand this, then the way it broadens the idea should come. Techniques used such as enjambment will show a journey currently being undertaken and alliteration will give a text a dream-like, harmonious, reminiscing tone-all concepts of the human imagination and its power.

SoVeReIgN

HSC
N/A
Wow thanks, lucky i was just printing my essay out as i came across this, i dont think the essay really conveyed my new found understanding of the poem very well, and i dont think i aswered the question as well as i could have but it will be interesting to see how i go.

Hrmmm, we havent really gone through techniques and their effects relevant to an imaginative journey so i think ive done the best with what i have.

What you've posted is actually very helpful! (Thought fox has lots of enjambment) , do you know where i can get a list of techniques and their effects relevant to journey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)