big fat greek wedding tv series (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
I don't know if this has been said, but it's an old concept, and the old 'Acropolis Now' was great while it lasted.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
Greeks on the Roof is soooo a take off of The Kumars cheap ch seven!
yeh i know. i love watchnig the kumars.the grandma is so funny!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
Greeks on the Roof is soooo a take off of The Kumars cheap ch seven!
She like talked to the Kumers person, and he said that she could like use the idea but they would have to pay for the idea or somthing, but channel 7 picked up the bill. So yeah its a carbon copy basically, i didnt watch it, so i don't know how close to the truth saying that is.
Well thats what the paper said.

Has anyone noticed how they put Greeks on the roof and The kumers on the exact same time. o0o0o0o0o0o

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR NEXT SEASON BY AMERICAN COMPANIES. ALONG WITH IN LAWS AND BEACKER PLUS THE OTHERS I CARNT REMEMBER BUT THE SHOWS WERE ON CHANNEL 10

Twintip

Just Shoot Me and Dawson's Creek were two more axed shows that came to memory. No one cares about Dawson's, but I used to quite like Just Shoot Me.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Thats right what a shame no more Dawsons creek.
U watch the panel too...

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i didnt watch that when u told me to aggges ago, still havenet hehehehe no one is talking to nite....

bluebubble

sorry to bring back the subject, but no offence, not everyone loves Raymond. I hate him. the parents walk through the door and people laugh...if that's what you call funny then you'd find anything funny. What i HATE about that show in particular is how the wife is always in the KITCHEN, COOKING for her HUSBAND and the kids. we're not in the 60s anymore. another thing, it's so unrealistic that the kids aren't kids. they never make any noise, their always upstairs, they talk like robots and like a quote from My Fat Greek Wedding: "they are a plain piece of toast." I totally agree wit Agnes2810. :spam:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
HEy thanx man :D hehehe someone agrees wif me!

well i want dawsons creek to come back on!!!:cool: hehe

bluebubble

'Dawson's Creek' was my fave t.v, if you ask anyone in my group they'd know that i had the biggest crush on Josh Jackson. they'd probably tell you that i also liked Adam Sandler and have abit of a laugh about it too. but hey, i was in year seven so...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)