Bad Boys II (1 Viewer)

lorigan85

Martin Lawrence and Will Smith are back in trouble blowing up shit and having a laugh, packed full of action. I watched the trailer yesterday and damn i cant wait!

I cant wait for it to come out in Australia..but could be awhile..
anyone else fans? me and my bro used to watch the first one like every few months.

What do you think? will it be better than the first?
:uzi: :sniper:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha wellif u go to the thread i was just in.. ummm... i dunno wat it was but it went off topic and people were discussing sequels.. i think the answer ur gonna get here is no

bluebubble

man, i hope it comes out soon... it's like bacially the only action movie i like. if it doesn't come out by the end of this year, i'm going to the US on holidays anyway and caughting it there. :rolleyes:

lorigan85

i hate sequels too! BUT i like will smith and martin lawrence as a duo and no other setting would work as well as a BadBoys script.

lorigan85

maybe cos most actors dont like doing sequels because they like to explore other roles and become a more versatile actor for the future, i think its funny how most of the american pie crew said that especially william jason scott or stifler and now theres American Pie 3 or American Wedding, lol its all in the money!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)