Back Up Plans??? (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Is there anyone wanting to do a bachelor of business or marketing... what BACK UP PLANS do you have in place to ensure you can continue aiming at your goal..

This year unfortunately unlike last few years, i have slept away ALOT... i've been into too much party and sleeping, which has screwed me over..

Do you have any back up plans to your future, after HSC, can people answer me so i dont feel like im the only one unsure of my future thanks

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
im not interested in a career in that area however if you do not receive the uai you require to get into your desired course there are a lot of colleges out there which you can use as a gateway to such as career..... we had a speaker from Mclay college and it actually sounds quite good... it is a one year course and you receive the equivalent of a diploma i think... then you can either go straight to the workforce (they ensure you dont leave without a job) or go to university from there...

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
they dont actually have a website but i have a whole heap of info about them... heres the address and phone number

Level 1 175 Liverpool Street Sydney NSW 2000
Ph (02) 9360 2033
Postal adress: PO box 433 Paddington NSW 2021

if you call them up and tell them what you are interested in they will send you out a whole package with newsletters, information, application forms, costs etc....

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah if I don't get what I want I will do arts but if by some freak twist I didn't even get the marks to do that I would enrol to do my HSC again at TAFE

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
errrrr.... "Ya-wnZ" i dont wanna go over the process of HSC AGAIN :( so stressfull.... im relaxing out haha...

ummm... maclay sounds alrite i give them a call tommorow ...

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'll prolly go to TAFE if I don't get into Uni... dunno what i'd do. Either that, or work for a year ;)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yeah cos youre 'mature age' by then so you use a different application process

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
but, i dont wanna wait till then is a total waste of 3 yrs *meh*

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
thanks... for the link

i really did appreciate it, i read the business diploma and sounds pretty good... but i guess EXPENSIVE

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ohh shit sorry hahaha i didnt realise they had a website because it didnt have it on any of their information... sorry

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
woo... i just called them

and each term cost is @ $3975, or somthing like that

-GeEz- THIS is something i should seriously consider :confused:

pri

HSC
N/A
thank god for flexible entry at usyd! they let u in if u have appropriate experience, alternatively I also found out that uni of tas has UAI cutoffs of like 54! remember ppl there are ALWAYS options

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
yes, true...

maclay doesnt seem the option for me

not like i can even afford it.. i needa break my parents savings for that nah ah.... is sad enough for me to disappoint them :(

if i dont get in that is

pri

HSC
N/A
you can bitch to centrepoint about it and they will give u money...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)