B. of Science in Information Technology at UTS (1 Viewer)

BrownEyedGrl

HSC
Hey BOS members;

I'm interested in doing a B. of Science in Information Technology at UTS next year. My ATAR is 85.10 and in addition have some bonus points too. In recent years, to get into the course, it's been 80.00 (2008) and 82.50 (2009). How many ATAR points should you be above the cutoff, to be safe? :S

Plus, if anyone has heard/experienced this course themselves/friends/family have, I would appreciate it if you posted in this thread! How they found the course (boring, interesting?), facilities, teachers, tutorials/lectures, social life on campus, part time work, bridging courses (helpful?), other facts etc. Thanks!

Last edited:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hey BOS members;

I'm interested in doing a B. of Science in Information Technology at UTS next year. My ATAR is 85.10 and in addition have some bonus points too. In recent years, to get into the course, it's been 80.00 (2008) and 82.50 (2009). How many ATAR points should you be above the cutoff, to be safe? :S

Plus, if anyone has heard/experienced this course themselves/friends/family have, I would appreciate it if you posted in this thread! How they found the course (boring, interesting?), facilities, teachers, tutorials/lectures, social life on campus, part time work, bridging courses (helpful?), other facts etc. Thanks!
You will get in :) Trust me. 85.10 is definitely safe.

I got into Bachelor of IT cooperative scholarship at UTS, so maybe i'll run into you next year :D

BrownEyedGrl

HSC
I've been to UTS open days etc. and I really want to be accepted into UTS. I'm just worried about any jumps in ATAR cutoffs. :S

Really? Congratulations! I applied to the scholarship as well, but I didn't do well in interviews.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
I've been to UTS open days etc. and I really want to be accepted into UTS. I'm just worried about any jumps in ATAR cutoffs. :S

Really? Congratulations! I applied to the scholarship as well, but I didn't do well in interviews.
You'll be fine :) It will not jump 2.5 points lol

and thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)