b business admin/b art in jap studies at mq? (1 Viewer)

ChaoS-GoD

does anyone do b business admin/b art in jap studies at mq here? if so tell me some info/stats on it, like how many ppl do it (esp doing both as double degree) adn whats it like. im curious to know more, as i think i was asleep during the open day and dun remember anything i heard.:p

virtuous

hey, i was wondering if any of u unsw or macquarie ppl doing actuarial studies could post up a few past assessment papers, notes, problems, etc so that i can have a look at the content and difficulty of the course and its assessments.....Also, if u post up sum good reference books and links that would also be helpful as well......

thanx in advance! =)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
All the Moderators at this Macquarie forum do Actuarial Studies. All three of us. I think all three of us got comprehensively caned in Paper II of our final Exam yesterday, ie. a mark ranging from 0-20%.

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
mate i got cained in paper 1
i failed acst211 =/
being serious here

edit: i cant upload stuff onto the net with this new comp for some reason. still havent worked out why. so i cant upload any past papers. im sure flyn can help

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'll upload something... soon, in another thread... with all the other random responses to Actuarial questions people might have...

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
oh hey i fixed my prob! i can upload stuff now

the upload cap is only 10kb...
all my past exam failes are over that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)