Atar prediction please (1 Viewer)

Ritikthegoat

HSC
So I kind of messed up my trials, cause I was preparing for ucat but I still somehow passed everything, my trial marks are

English standard 89%
Math advanced 71%
Chemistry 68%
Biology 68%
Physics 52%

Yeah, my school trial marks were terrible, but it's cause I have to self-learn everything, my physics teacher is a dance teacher and my chemistry teacher doesn't teach. My overall internal marks were:

English Standard: 88 (2/30)
Math advanced 81 (2/8)
Chemistry 79 (2/5)
Biology 84 (2/14)
Physics 79 (2/10)

Also, my school is ranked like 600 or something like that and we got 0 band 6s for the past 3 years.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
No need ATAR prediction, pray to god.

On a serious note;

As long as you're near to the top rank, that means you have the most control on your marks. You should be fine if you have done a UNSW early entry or some program which lowers your ATAR requirements. You can definitely do a 80+.

Last edited:

Ritikthegoat

HSC
No need ATAR prediction, pray to god.

On a serious note;

As long as you're near to the top, that means you have the most control on your marks. You should be fine if you have done a UNSW early entry or some program which lowers your ATAR requirements. You can definitely do a 80+.
What I don't understand what ur trying to say my guy, can I still get above 90

Ritikthegoat

HSC
he's just saying that it's kinda hard / highly inaccurate to predict if you are at a really low ranked school where no one b6s, but it's likely it's 80+ minimum
thanks man, I got earl entry into most medical courses that I applied to anyway, but that 90 atar is gonna sae me from my mother lmao

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
So I kind of messed up my trials, cause I was preparing for ucat but I still somehow passed everything, my trial marks are

English standard 89%
Math advanced 71%
Chemistry 68%
Biology 68%
Physics 52%

Yeah, my school trial marks were terrible, but it's cause I have to self-learn everything, my physics teacher is a dance teacher and my chemistry teacher doesn't teach. My overall internal marks were:

English Standard: 88 (2/30)
Math advanced 81 (2/8)
Chemistry 79 (2/5)
Biology 84 (2/14)
Physics 79 (2/10)

Also, my school is ranked like 600 or something like that and we got 0 band 6s for the past 3 years.
why did you repost this after yesterday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)