ATAR ESTIMATE PLS? (1 Viewer)

kamilaaa

HSC
Can someone please give me an ATAR estimate and what marks I should aim for in the HSC?

My school's ranking is around 100

My rankings are:
Eng Adv: N/A but probably 20-30s/67 (12 B6 last yr)
Math X2: 10/10 (3 B6 last yr)
Math X1: 15/24 (9 B6 last yr)
Chemistry: 15/31 (5 B6 last yr)
Legal Studies: 2/18 (9 B6 last yr)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Given this information, I believe that you could be looking at an ATAR around 95-96. Your performance in English Advanced and Legal Studies seems favourable and is likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. The same can be said, although to a slightly lower extent, about your performance in Mathematics Extension 1 and Chemistry. Maintaining and improving this standard of performance will require you to keep preparing for your HSC exams to the best of your abilities (with an emphasis on your Mathematics Extension 1 and Chemistry exams).

Mathematics Extension 2 seems like your lowest performing subject and could be limiting your ATAR, especially given the fact that it contributes 2 units towards your ATAR and that you are taking 10 units in total, meaning that it will definitely count towards your ATAR. Because of this, you may wish to consider placing additional focus on your preparations for your Mathematics Extension 2 HSC exam so that you can maximise your performance in this subject and hopefully increase your chances of achieving your ATAR goal. Depending on your performance in your respective HSC exams, you could potentially exceed this estimate.

I hope this helps! 😄

kamilaaa

HSC
Given this information, I believe that you could be looking at an ATAR around 95-96. Your performance in English Advanced and Legal Studies seems favourable and is likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. The same can be said, although to a slightly lower extent, about your performance in Mathematics Extension 1 and Chemistry. Maintaining and improving this standard of performance will require you to keep preparing for your HSC exams to the best of your abilities (with an emphasis on your Mathematics Extension 1 and Chemistry exams).

Mathematics Extension 2 seems like your lowest performing subject and could be limiting your ATAR, especially given the fact that it contributes 2 units towards your ATAR and that you are taking 10 units in total, meaning that it will definitely count towards your ATAR. Because of this, you may wish to consider placing additional focus on your preparations for your Mathematics Extension 2 HSC exam so that you can maximise your performance in this subject and hopefully increase your chances of achieving your ATAR goal. Depending on your performance in your respective HSC exams, you could potentially exceed this estimate.

I hope this helps! 😄

Yesss, helped so much. To be honest, I was losing hope and this really gave me what I needed. Thank you so much 🙏

kamilaaa

HSC

I hope this helps! 😄

Would you also be able to give an estimated ATAR for a friend of mine?

Again, school ranking is around 100

Subject rankings are as follows:
Eng Adv- 8/67 (12 b6 last yr)
Math Adv- 30/43 (29 b6 last yr)
Math X1- 24/24 (9 b6 last yr)
Ancient History- 4/36 (2 b6 last yr)
SOR 1- 5/14 (no b6 last yr)
Physics- 13/21 (2 b6 last yr)

kamilaaa

HSC
I would have to say 88 - 89 currently (somewhere in the ballpark), which is definitely not indicative of his final atar as a banger externals would carry to 90+. Study hard!

Sure, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)