Atar estimate please!!! (1 Viewer)

isblk

HSC
Okay so I got early entry for my dream course (and only course i want to do) at UTS and I need a 69 atar for it
My ranks are
Math std 2 - 2/99 (3 band 6s last year)
Investigating science - 1/46 (1 band 6 last year)
Adv english - 17/45 (3 band 6s last year)
SOR 2 - 13/40 (8 band 6s last year)
Bio - 24/50 (3 band 6s last year)

My school is ranked 115

I feel like I will do worse on HSC than in internals because I have barely studied since trials. I have very low confidence for these exams especially for bio lol. How much do I have to study to just get a 69?

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
From this information, you seem to be on track with an ATAR between 83 and 87.

Mathematics Standard and Investigating Science appear to be your best-performing subjects and are therefore likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, you should do your utmost to prepare for your HSC exams, which will hopefully allow you to maintain this level of performance overall.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lower extent, regarding your position in Studies of Religion II. This means that this subject can make a positive contribution to your ATAR, although you may be able to enhance that contribution through favourable performance in your HSC exam. For this reason, you may wish to consider whether there are any potential areas of improvement that you can address as part of your preparations for your SOR II HSC exam.

On the other hand, English Advanced and Biology appear to be your lower-performing subjects. This indicates that there are areas of improvement that you should focus on as you continue to prepare for your HSC exams. This is so that you can limit any negative impact that these subjects can present in terms of your ATAR.

Overall, you are definitely able to meet the ATAR requirement for your dream course. Not only is your current performance consistent with an ATAR significantly higher than 69, but an ATAR of 69 is just slightly below the average ATAR, and is generally rather easy to achieve, as long as you do not overlook your preparations for your HSC exams.

I hope this helps! 😄

isblk

HSC
From this information, you seem to be on track with an ATAR between 83 and 87.

Mathematics Standard and Investigating Science appear to be your best-performing subjects and are therefore likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, you should do your utmost to prepare for your HSC exams, which will hopefully allow you to maintain this level of performance overall.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lower extent, regarding your position in Studies of Religion II. This means that this subject can make a positive contribution to your ATAR, although you may be able to enhance that contribution through favourable performance in your HSC exam. For this reason, you may wish to consider whether there are any potential areas of improvement that you can address as part of your preparations for your SOR II HSC exam.

On the other hand, English Advanced and Biology appear to be your lower-performing subjects. This indicates that there are areas of improvement that you should focus on as you continue to prepare for your HSC exams. This is so that you can limit any negative impact that these subjects can present in terms of your ATAR.

Overall, you are definitely able to meet the ATAR requirement for your dream course. Not only is your current performance consistent with an ATAR significantly higher than 69, but an ATAR of 69 is just slightly below the average ATAR, and is generally rather easy to achieve, as long as you do not overlook your preparations for your HSC exams.

I hope this helps! 😄
Thank you so so much no one was responding to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)