Assessment Task 15% BR and BNW (1 Viewer)

Mr Integrity

HSC
hey guys, ive got a 15% weightings assessment task coming up for english. It's a speech and visual presentation about BR and BNW.

Our title is "MY adventure into the Wild - What have i learned about the ways of seeing humdanity in contexts where technology has changed our relationship with nature"

Our purpose is to inform the audience of Huxley's and Scott's perspectives of the impact of technology on nature and humanity and to perusade them that both composers have something to offer contemporary audiences.

Ive got a rough idea any tips???
how can i link BOTH texts to our rubric 'In The Wild"

Kimia2409

HSC
Mr Integrity said:
hey guys, ive got a 15% weightings assessment task coming up for english. It's a speech and visual presentation about BR and BNW.

Our title is "MY adventure into the Wild - What have i learned about the ways of seeing humdanity in contexts where technology has changed our relationship with nature"

Our purpose is to inform the audience of Huxley's and Scott's perspectives of the impact of technology on nature and humanity and to perusade them that both composers have something to offer contemporary audiences.

Ive got a rough idea any tips???
how can i link BOTH texts to our rubric 'In The Wild"
i would talk about the negative effects that science has had...like the increase of promiscuity/meaningless relationships ("everyone belongs to everyone else - BNW), and how genetic engineering has led to replicants being "more human than human" and resulted in a disconnected relationship between humanity and the natural world

Felix Jones

HSC
hey integrity, i would help you out mate, but im not doing in the wild. but good luck man. :D

Mr Integrity

HSC
Thx Kimia, yeah relate it as much as i can to the rubric, your a real help much appreciated

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Check out the bOs resources section. I'm pretty sure there are essays there dealing with linking those very two 'In the Wild' texts to the notion of 'In the Wild' lol. :D

Seriously though; have you tried the bOs resources yet? They're always a good place to start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)