Assesments dont count.....right? (1 Viewer)

JizZ

Ok, I remember hearing at some stage that assesment marks arent used in getting the mark for IT in hsc. They just use your raw exam mark and scale that however they want, but they dont use an assesment mark thing to average it with.

I just wanna double check that this is true, because I've seen nothing written about it on these forums, and come to think of it the person who told me they dont count isnt exactly a very reliable source......

Anyway, naturally i've been putting in minimum effort in my assesments for IT since I heard that, just making sure I get them done. But if I find out assesments really do count to the hsc, im so freakin screwed. pleeease someone say they dont count arghh!

HSC
nah they dont ...for us it's just the trials and the hsc that count... chill out. The assessments are mainly just competencies that get ticked off

del

HSC
N/A
trials actually don't count either...

your trial mark gets submitted, but it won't be used unless you file a misadventure or similar

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i think its just ticking off stuff that you can do, i just remember last year I had to clean the disk drive and show the teacher that i could do it, and i got C for completing that...um....we didnt do ne assesments and our trial was just cause we had to do one:p..basically the hsc mark was our final mark..

Winston

HSC
dont count everyones word on it

make sure with your VET Co-ordinator

some assessment tasks that are stated to be HSC tasks do count

i have had 2 assignments and 1/2 yearly exam that counted

and now the trials count

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
wow so what about ranks then....?
cuz on my transcript i get like distinction, credit or pass.... and yea... dang.. i dont have a trial for IT and i didnt have a half yearly for it either lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)