Arrrghhh I hate myself (1 Viewer)

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Drove from Gosford to Armidale today. Got caught doing 130 and i'm red p's so yeah the $565 fine hurts. But even more is the loss of licence for 3 months. I lose both my jobs, can't drive to UNE, can't drive home, so i'm basically screwed.

On the bright side I made the trip in record time. Less than 5 hours with 2 stops and 1 booking:p

T

trace|element

lmfao haha just be thankful thankful that you were not caught cough syrup drink driving with the new zero tolerance rules.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Make that 6 months no licence...and they changed the law 3 days ago so I cant even appeal :(

sepul

HSC
haha, bad timing eh - You seen a lawyer about it all ? It might be worth while

My mate got caught 33k over the limit, then got caught AGAIN whilst his licence was suppose to be suspended - he is still driving, no loss of licence or anything as of yet, or any fines I think. He saw a lawyer about it, one thing he did tho' - is go do some driving course or something, to try and prove his character and that he's willing to do good, or something.

bboy_insane

HSC
N/A
Yeah man. I went all round town yesterday.

Heres the lowdown:

I have 2 choices - pay the fine
or - take it to court. The only decision the judge has is if im guilty or not, theyre are no allowances anymore. The law changed on May 31 which doesn't allow you to write a letter and ask for your licence to be unsuspended. So I'm screwed, I can't get out of it.....I can't even ask for Traffic school and community service because the case is if iim guilty or not. Well thats what I was told.....plus I cant afford a lawyer and i'm downright guilty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)