Are you happy with your results? (1 Viewer)

Are you happy with your results?

• HELL YES!!!

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Yeah

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Kinda, but wish I did better

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • F*** NO!!!

Votes: 10 12.7%

• Total voters

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by hornet

Dont worry, you'll be right. Remember you said you couldn't be dissapointed, because you tried your best? :)

Tomorrow is the day. Dont look too much into today. Even then, you did ur best, so it'll be ok. Who was it who said around it "if i dont make it, it wasn't ment to be". wise words me thinks.
That's right hornet, I have to keep reminding myself that I tried my best. Sometimes I guess you feel disappointed because people around u do (especially those ruse people *glares in their direction* hehe )better but I guess that that is just the way it is.

Besides, the UAI is the what matters, as you say.I'm sticking to my wise words, cause that is the only way I can make sense of these results.

mmhmm

hey does any1 know how subjects like ipt, legal and standard english r goin this yr. im just wondering if its gonna b as bad as last yr!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Ultimate
I feel very diappointed too, cos I was expecting 10 units over 90 and only got 6 units over 90 ion the end.

:mad:
The guy that topped SDD at my school got 95 for the HSC mark

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by timmii
I know this is the most unhealthy attitude, but I'm so nervous I think I'll be disappointed no matter what i get, just becoz it comes no where near to reflecting the amount of work/effort i invested. Obviously i would be *more* disappointed with some results than others however and I know the UAI i need to get into my course - and want to get above that.
That is SO true. Even a perfect 100 would still seem somewhat of a waste of effort...
(not that I have to worry about getting 100;) )

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
lol.
Man, I *could* just have a shot at 100, but I will not allow my entire lifestyle to be sacrificed for even these 'important' exams.
I cannot live with missing out again on my best friends, especially when diminishing returns also applies to study hours.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by BlackJack
I cannot live with missing out again on my best friends, especially when diminishing returns also applies to study hours.
... the applications of economics ... so true ...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
BJ - jus wanna say congrats to ur school for kicking ass, 4 first places and over 300 merit lists mentions (according to SMH)

Morgues

Originally posted by MinAi
BJ - jus wanna say congrats to ur school for kicking ass, 4 first places and over 300 merit lists mentions (according to SMH)
where are those stats?

vertigo

Originally posted by Weisy
why is there no option for "I don't really know how I went, I'm really only waiting for the UAI"?
and.. I don't want to open my mouth yet, in case I jinx myself?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
as 't' increases, 'h' ('h' denotes happiness) increases like a log ...

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
My UAI was higher than I had expected, and should get me into my course of choice, so I should be happy with it...but I'm disappointed because I know I could have done better. I didn't manage my time properly coming up to the HSC and spent too much time on on subject, and did a big fuck all for the first half of the year, so my assessment marks were lower than they could have been. So at the same time, I'm disappointed for not putting in the work and getting the highest UAI for me.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by timmii
Yeah thats a good song :)

"Que sera sera" means "what will be, will be"....which as u may remember is the next line in the song :p
lol
thanks
but the next line of the song i'm referring to goes "(que sera) erotic hurrah its cool be cool girl" :)

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by professor

shouldn't it be as UAI increases...'h' increases
over time memory dies and it doesnt matter ... or there are better things left to do ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)