are postgraduate degrees worth it? (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
(talking about compsci/it) past this i would highly recommend doing as much work experience/internships in your degree, im not sure how it works at unsw/usyd but at uts u can either do a bachelor of professional practice or somethin of that name and get a 9-12 month work experience built into the degree, or take an internship elective for a semester (so 6 months). i would really recommend maximising that especially in technology, as has been said it is so saturated now that you really need that to get your foot in the door, a bachelors simply doesnt cut it. im pretty sure usyd/unsw would have a similar internship elective/program, so if youre going there that could be a good idea.
yeah i've been hearing a lot about the oversaturation of the tech field rn... i'm going to unsw next year and i was researching through opportunities to get work experience and i was considering the option of applying to the scholar's program at transport nsw for either next year or my second year in uni to try and maximise my chances

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
yeah im doing great, do you hate tuna cause I hate tuna sm I actually can't describe it
tuna is mid but i can eat it based on what it's packaged with (like the 'flavour' kinda thing??)
like the ones packed in water/oil or smth suck but there was this one that was packed with a kind of tomato soupy sauce thing idk and it actually tasted fire 🔥

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
If u can do it the. I hope I can do it??
yeah u got this 🔥
if ur planning to go to unsw they don't even do python at the start tho, they do C tho as the introductory language just a heads up, but it's always worth dabbling into python a bit i think

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
yeah u got this 🔥
if ur planning to go to unsw they don't even do python at the start tho, they do C tho as the introductory language just a heads up, but it's always worth dabbling into python a bit i think
I HOPE U DO LIKE RLLY WELL IN UNI AND I HOPE U GET 100% ON EVERYTHING/ :mad::mad::mad: AND I HOPE UR WHOLE FAMILY HAD A GREAT 2023 AND A FRESH START TO 2024! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I HOPE U DO LIKE RLLY WELL IN UNI AND I HOPE U GET 100% ON EVERYTHING/ :mad::mad::mad: AND I HOPE UR WHOLE FAMILY HAD A GREAT 2023 AND A FRESH START TO 2024! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
THANKS MAN FOR THE KIND WORDS 🔥 I HOPE YOU DO REALLY WELL FOR PRELIM + HSC AND GET 100% ON EVERYTHING AND ACE YOUR ACCEL MATHS SUBJECTS THIS YEAR AND GET INTO MED AND BECOME AN ACADEMIC WEAPON 🔥 HOPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ALSO HAD A GREAT 2023 AND A FRESH START TO 2024 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

dav53521

HSC
If u can do it the. I hope I can do it??
It's not that hard to program, a lot of the time you can search up your problem on the internet and plus there's always libraries/modules that do some of the hard stuff for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)