Arabic ?????? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I doubt anyone here does arabic, or maybe i'm wrong...

but yeah i reckon the exam sucked, by then end of it i had a massive headache and back and neck pains.

Overall the exam wasn't too bad, i just hated the writing tasks.

Also during the exam this bird decides to walk in, hop onto the bin and pull out the cover of the cassette tape and just walk back out. haha man it looked so funny...stoopid birds :|

Last edited:

Huss

HSC
N/A
hehe...yeah the exam suked, i also had neck strains and headeaches after the test...stupid listening exam

HSC
i know man, what was up with that :| i'm usually ok with listening but this one... i dunno...i didn't like it...and how are you supposed to refer to the text?
I just bull crapped that last question about how they changed their attitude towards eachother or whatever it was...ahh well
No more arabic and no more saturday school! WooHooO

Huss

HSC
N/A
man i didnt even get to do that last question..i totally missed it :(

Originally posted by snobby airlines
ahh well No more arabic and no more saturday school! WooHooO
no more arabic for the rest of my life :D

Xena W.Priness

ya it was exeedingly long and boring, i finished an hour early, ( surprisingly!) and was so glad that ill never have to talk arabic again ( proper arabic anyway!)

HSC
how the heck did you finish an hour early? my cousin did the same thing. At 4 o'clock i was just finishing the reading/comprehension man.
Did any of you find it hard to reach the 100-150 word limit? I was struggling man, i dont think i even wrote that much. Like a NOTE is not a 100 words long! It should be short and concise. Unbelievably stupid topics i reckon.

Ifrit

Yikes, Huss, you'll do fine though, remember, that if you found it hard, so will the majority of the students..(excluding imports: @@!$#$)... Better luck with your following exams!
Huss: no more arabic for the rest of my life : ---=> Highly doubt that.... how do communicate with your parents? ;)

HSC
he probably will need it/use it, but the subject itself he probably wont need. Like not having your voice recorded for a speaking test, or sitting a 3 hour exam or even waking up 7am on a Saturday morning.

you know when i chose arabic, i thought i could improve my speaking/writing skills. I did it for FOUR years in high school and it didn't get me anywhere really and i know it wasn't me, all they did was hand out comprehension sheets with questions to be answered. No grammar whatsoever. They didn't care. Imports were mixed with the aussie kids.
I rekon if you really wanna enjoy arabic (or any language for that matter) and learn it the correct way, learn it in uni or overseas. Not once have i ever come across a good arabic teacher. They tend to teach their dialect rather than the pure arabic.

Anyway point of the story - it was a waste of time, space, electricity and oxygen for me :rolleyes:

Huss

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lawrencema_1985
Why do a subject that you'll never need for the rest of your life?
Originally posted by Ifrit
Yikes, Huss, you'll do fine though, remember, that if you found it hard, so will the majority of the students..(excluding imports: @@!$#$)... Better luck with your following exams!
Huss: no more arabic for the rest of my life : ---=> Highly doubt that.... how do communicate with your parents? ;)
i meant arabic as a subject...dammit u ppl take things to literally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)