Anyone watched Mars:战神? (1 Viewer)

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
It's such a good show...a combination of multiple themes....like it~~ :D
OH and the song.... by 周渝民/徐锡媛:让我爱*....it's such a nice song...suits the show~ :D

smallcattle

HSC
i watched it.. it was alright.. i like the motorbike racing!! so cool

PS: i like the song sang by 柯有伦 零... it suits the theme..

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
yeh....the beginning song is good too...i will get more info...later 2day....LOL

plus....i like this show coz it's more dealing with the psychology part of human life....LOL~~~

Last edited:

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
领衔主演:周渝民饰零   周渝民饰圣
     徐熙媛饰绮罗  安钧灿饰桐岛
     萧潇饰沙织   本多RURU饰响*
     修杰楷饰达也  赖雅妍饰晴美
故事大纲:
赛车场上,汽油伴随着引擎作动而飘散在空气*的特殊气味,赛车经过时轰隆隆的扑天声浪,总会勾起人们心底深处的某种欲望。快,完全*法思考的快,只能专注于前方的高速,是人类挑战极限的渴求
  这个故事的开始,就发生在赛车场。故事的主角零,原本有一个相依为命的双胞胎兄弟,个性极端却互补的两人,成为彼*精神与生活上的唯一依*。好动的零,终日骑车驰骋,将赛车当成终生志业;爱静的圣,则跟在零身旁,用画笔纪录零飞扬的神采。一切,原本该是如*美好而平衡……?然而,*为沉重的家*与感情*葛,零失去了唯一了解他、包容他的“另一个自己”,赛车的梦想变得不再重要,残缺不*的自己,不配在神圣的赛道上奔驰。直到遇见绮罗。绮罗的包容,抚平了零的缺憾。而爱情,则代替了亲情,成为零最大的心灵支柱。于是,梦想再度*满动力,向一望*际的未来奔驰……

R

rhapsodic

mars is pretty good....a little clichèd at times but still good....
better than meteor garden 1 and esp. 2...

Snowe

Just wandering around
HSC
N/A
Its based on the Japanese comic Mars! Man this is one of my favourite shows. Vic's acting has improved by quite alot and I like his character as well. His got all the qualities of a bad guy+ nice guy!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
smallcattle said:
i watched it.. it was alright.. i like the motorbike racing!! so cool

PS: i like the song sang by 柯有伦 零... it suits the theme..
I like that song too..... it's perfect for the story. And the MV of the song is lovely.

rtkl

HSC
Chiisora said:
Yeh, good drama it was... Watched his new SILENCE, yet?
Yep

Silence [Shen Qing Mi Ma] is an excellent drama. i think its the best out of meteor garden 1&2 and mars.

this is the plotline:
Zhou Shen Shen loses her voice after a bus accident and gets taken to the hospital by her friend Zuo Jun(who blames himself for making her mute) there she meets Qi Wei Yi a boy who leg got broken by jealous peers. He finds a letter she had put in a bomb shelter wall. They leave each other letters and promise to come back in the Christmas of 2006. They become good friends and fall in love but Wei Yi is unaware that Shen Shen is mute. When he has to leave before her, He gives her his phone number and tells her to call him. Years pass and in the year of 2006 they met again but is unaware of who each other is until Wei Yi finds out he has liver cancer and is dying So he decides to go back to the hospital he went to as a child and he finds out that Shen Shen is his childhood love but not wanting to hurt her when he dies he hides his identity and eventually pushes her away.

source: wiki.d-addicts

Bendent

HSC
Omigod Zaizai Is Frikin Hawt In There!!!!1!!

i just finished watching it a couple of days ago and it's really good i reckon.

零 - 柯有伦 is really suitable for the show : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjchR8l1yC0

the whole soundtrack is gd.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)