Anyone going Terrigal Schoolies 2013? (1 Viewer)

Courtney Wadey

HSC
Is anyone going to Terrigal schoolies 2013? Has anyone from previous years been there and liked it?

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
judging by what friends have told me it's a massive western sydney cockfest there during schoolies

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad
also nobody dies ( like qld)
so thats a plus

DJTreno

HSC
I live only 10 minutes away from Terrigal and am very familiar with people from Terrigal residents and I don't seem to recognise any hype about Schoolies at all and don't recall their being one at all last year. Their isn't much partying and few clubs & pubs compared to other places. If you're planning to rent out a house and just chill for schoolies I would recommend that as it is quite beautiful around Schoolies time but if you plan to get wasted and get loose I wouldn't recommend it as a #1 spot. Police are quite strict in Terrigal and their isn't too much to do party-wise. Best of luck though PM if you want more info on the place :)

Mackayla

HSC
My friends and myself are going there this year for schoolies, Pretty keen! i just hope there's lots of people

Manni_

HSC
We've booked ours, on the 22nd of Nov - 25th at crowne plaza, me and my mates just sussing it out at Terrigal before we go gold coast, hit me up if anyones going on manni_gujral@hotmail.com
We'll plan something out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)