Anyone done/doing Fight club? (1 Viewer)

MBagatella

HSC
Just wonderin if anyone has used Fight Club (movie or book) for imaginative journey. Ive got a pretty good understanding of it, but help is always appreciated.

MBagatella

HSC
Yeah, do u think markers will be put of by the fact its called Fight Club? My teacher was till i forced her to read the book. She used to be very apprehensive of my choice, hahaha. I couldnt tell her about Fight Club either, because of the first and second rules...

SilviaSometimes

HSC
MBagatella said:
Just wonderin if anyone has used Fight Club (movie or book) for imaginative journey. Ive got a pretty good understanding of it, but help is always appreciated.
I used it in the last module so I doubt that I'll be able to use it again. I think it would work well. Phychological/inner journey, etc.

lordo

HSC
im using it for imaginative journeys and my english extension two work haha. movie version thou. catalyst for journey is marla singer, you can use the quote at the end of the movie for that. tyler is the mental representation of the result of the journey that the narrator wants to acheive. narrator is faced with challenges on his journey, like dealing with the fact he is tyler then trying to wrestle with his subconcious. end result is better self understanding (as always ;P). hope that helps

kris10xx

HSC
MBagatella said:
Yeah, do u think markers will be put of by the fact its called Fight Club? My teacher was till i forced her to read the book. She used to be very apprehensive of my choice, hahaha. I couldnt tell her about Fight Club either, because of the first and second rules...
lmao.
im doing it too.
who cares if markers are put off lol i doubt theyll be that fussy..

Storme1391

HSC
yay! im thinking of doing it to! has any one found past essays using fight club as a realated text? or does any one have notes on techniques?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)