Any1 have Hard complex number or proofs Questions (1 Viewer)

Blobrocks

HSC
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had compilations of hard and interesting questions on complex numbers/proofs
that might come up as the last question in an exam?

Thanks

Re_x_ources

HSC
Hi! These are not my questions but hopefully they are enough? I'm not sure what type of school you go to (i.e. Top 10 or Top 200, etc) so hopefully these are not too hard for you. If you find them too easy or hard please let me know and I'll try and find more for you!

Attachments

stevie444

HSC
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone had compilations of hard and interesting questions on complex numbers/proofs
that might come up as the last question in an exam?

Thanks
Have a look at the howard 1000 questions (free online) and just do some of the past assessments on THSC from some more competitive schools

Blobrocks

HSC
Hi! These are not my questions but hopefully they are enough? I'm not sure what type of school you go to (i.e. Top 10 or Top 200, etc) so hopefully these are not too hard for you. If you find them too easy or hard please let me know and I'll try and find more for you!
Thanks! , do you have any more harder complex number/non inequality proofs as well?

Blobrocks

HSC
Have a look at the howard 1000 questions (free online) and just do some of the past assessments on THSC from some more competitive schools
Thanks! , what school papers would you suggest are the best?

stevie444

HSC
Thanks! , what school papers would you suggest are the best?
the top selective schools ( ruse, baulko NSB/G Sydney Boys/Girls, Sydney Grammar) as well as the bored of studies papers and for some reason I found Killara papers to be hard, these should be more than enough for now

Re_x_ources

HSC
Yeah, I definitely agree with stevie444, Killara is often the most challenging (sometimes even more so than ruse) so keep them till the end until you've mastered the fundamentals.

I think the order would just be to understand the concept -> cambridge chapter -> Past papers of top schools like HGHS, SBHS, SGHS, NSGHS, JRAHS, etc and then do papers from schools like Killara/Sydney Grammar, etc.

In that case, @Blobrocks since you are quite competent and found the questions I sent quite simple, I'll try to find harder questions (although no guarantee, because the questions I sent were already relatively hard). This might take them time though...

Re_x_ources

HSC
Also, @Blobrocks, I'm not sure if you've heard the website called "madasmaths"; it has some really useful questions and worksheets in it; I definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't already done so!

stevie444

HSC
Yeah, I definitely agree with stevie444, Killara is often the most challenging (sometimes even more so than ruse) so keep them till the end until you've mastered the fundamentals.

I think the order would just be to understand the concept -> cambridge chapter -> Past papers of top schools like HGHS, SBHS, SGHS, NSGHS, JRAHS, etc and then do papers from schools like Killara/Sydney Grammar, etc.

In that case, @Blobrocks since you are quite competent and found the questions I sent quite simple, I'll try to find harder questions (although no guarantee, because the questions I sent were already relatively hard). This might take them time though...
Agreed 100% with Rex , also after a while you can start to do the multis and then skip earlier easy questions and beeline for harder questions- at some point they become insanely repetitive and after doing lots of past papers youve probably mastered how to do them - I remember in the month before HSC for MX2 hsc/trial papers I would do multis then skip 11,12,13 and any easy questions from 14 to save lots of time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)