Attempting to make $10K monthly from scratch. (1 Viewer)

Has this helped you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Too extreme, not worth it.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I’m here to challenge you!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Study hard, work hard, and maybe one day you'll earn enough to be satisfied?
No (Gen Z) has time for that - I'm towards the tail end of Millennials and even I quit private practice law for the cushy in-house life!

Jokes aside, working hard is underrated. Graduates these days generally bring a different attitude of "I won't put up with this" - it's hard to tell whether it's for better or for worse.

Respect to the people who can grind it out decade after decade.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
No (Gen Z) has time for that - I'm towards the tail end of Millennials and even I quit private practice law for the cushy in-house life!

Jokes aside, working hard is underrated. Graduates these days generally bring a different attitude of "I won't put up with this" - it's hard to tell whether it's for better or for worse.

Respect to the people who can grind it out decade after decade.
I'd say that working hard is actually sound advice, the only issue is that people are working hard on the things that they are logically obsessed with rather than devoted to.
Devotion comes from a place of genuine longing, so if you don't want to put your all into it, then of course you won't.
I personally want to get an 8 pack more than anything right now, so I'm simply 'maintaining' my studies, since my priorities are elsewhere.
Those who prioritize studies would of course be against this idea, but again, this is how I want to live my life, so I'm saying what's best for me.

Those of you reading this should figure out what's best for you, that's the best advice I can give.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say that working hard is actually sound advice, the only issue is that people are working hard on the things that they are logically obsessed with rather than devoted to.
Devotion comes from a place of genuine longing, so if you don't want to put your all into it, then of course you won't.
I personally want to get an 8 pack more than anything right now, so I'm simply 'maintaining' my studies, since my priorities are elsewhere.
Those who prioritize studies would of course be against this idea, but again, this is how I want to live my life, so I'm saying what's best for me.

Those of you reading this should figure out what's best for you, that's the best advice I can give.
And yes, that does mean that money is no longer a priority to me, since that was just a decision I made back when I was logically obsessed with what I was educated into believing was the 'right thing to do' in terms of approaching my life.
I know well enough, though not as well as I should, that I will die one day, and if death means that my successes amount to nothing in the end just like everything else, then the only thing I should be focusing on is making significant memories as the person I want to be, otherwise, there just isn't really any point in being born.
It's cliched and most people would associate that logic with a negative emotion, but I'm personally REALLY excited, which is new for me, since most of the time I've just been faking my excitement in order to motivate myself in a roundabout way, but this way is GENUINE, so I'd say that I've changed for the better.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok, I’m starting this thread up again.
I’ll be restarting my conditions with things that Iactually want to do in life, as well as allow myself to try new things and potentially like them as well while in pursuit for money.

(PS, the original title of the thread was actually called “What others ways are there to make money?”, but I changed it to the name of this $10K monthly challenge because I know enough ‘theory’ and balls now.)

My conditions will be listed once I get back home and it’s time for me to make my first attempt to try and make money, which is linked to my daily routine that I started yesterday.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Ok, I’m starting this thread up again.
I’ll be restarting my conditions with things that Iactually want to do in life, as well as allow myself to try new things and potentially like them as well while in pursuit for money.

(PS, the original title of the thread was actually called “What others ways are there to make money?”, but I changed it to the name of this $10K monthly challenge because I know enough ‘theory’ and balls now.)

My conditions will be listed once I get back home and it’s time for me to make my first attempt to try and make money, which is linked to my daily routine that I started yesterday.
How has this been going??

I have an addition- surely Twitch streaming games lmaoo

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
How has this been going??

I have an addition- surely Twitch streaming games lmaoo
I’ve been so far collecting a list of things to do to actually make money that I could use in a time and resource efficient manner.
It turns out I won’t update the previously
Mentioned ‘conditions’ until then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)