america in the 1920's (1 Viewer)

sepata

ok. so i'm not from nsw but i really need help with this assignment/essay/exam that i have to do tomorrow. we only found out today that it's tomorrow and i'm well stressed about what i'm going to do. ok. the question is:
as an editor of a small mid-western town newspaper, you have recently been investigating claims of government corruption particularly centred in the east and have decided to expose what yous ee as the decay of morals and values in this area. your feature article will be an examination of the results on american society from the shift away from the tradtional values of the pre world war one america. [the actual specifications were blocked out]
i REALLY need some help please....

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
i say watch a couple ogf movies based in the 1920s or do some reserach on the period (newspapers from the period are good for this) and come up wth your own conclusions to how the values where shifted to become more liberal.

sepata

no it's not part of the hsc curriculum, i'm from queensland and we have a different schooling system here. i used to live in nsw, up until the end of year ten, and then we moved here. you end up getting similar results through queensland you just do a whole different system - it is more heavily assessment based and term exams based with a big exam in october called the queensland core skills test, which is made up of two 2 hour exams and two 1 1/2 hour exams. one of those exams is short response, another a creative writing, and teo multiple choice exams.
so although i am not from nsw, i came to you for help with my year twelve schooling. also, this was in english, not modern history.
thanks for your movie suggestion, tjat is a good idea and i'll use it for my next assignment. thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)