am i the only one who thought it sucked? (2 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ARRRRRGH. everyone else is so confident O___o;; well i guess it wasn't THAT bad, but not great, either :p change is usually my best area, but i thought the CSSA trial paper was sooo much better!!! i think i did OK in section 3, i filled 2 booklets (one booklet and one page, lol)....

creative writing was a JOKE, i just bullcrapped my way through it about some shite about september 11 and overcoming fears of flying.

i HATED the stimulus texts! the chinese one was alright. the poem was retarded, the torres strait / universe thingy... uhhhh... i felt like i was just repeating myself, with the techniques =\

SHIIIIIIITE! band 6 down the drain, band 5 down the drain :D
time for modules to save my ass :(

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
in a sense it was easy, but STILL terrible..
coz i spent all the time looking at technique of a cartoon and there NONE

i be lucki if i get a decent band 5..

rushworld

HSC
I thought it was alright because I actually did some work towards this one. I aimed to write mostly about techniques and I was successful in that. My English teacher said that in the trial and half yearly I hardly spoke about it at all. So I hopefully have improved :)

Good luck tho on the other exams, don't give up just on one, you can't go back now so may as well look forward to your next ones with your head held high. You're going to have to do them, so may as well do them to the best of your ability :)

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I did badly, but luckily we can make it up in paper II. Remember, this is the stuff we did a year ago, so they can't expect THAT much...

eeyore

yeh i didn't like paper one much either
but unfortunately i know paper 2 will only be worse... :(

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
YES! i feel confident for paper 1

but how about the modules!!!!! GAWD

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
for wednesday: writing three essay type things in 2 hours <3

i'm one of those people who don't hold pens properly too .. my hands are killing me ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaar~

rushworld

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
I did badly, but luckily we can make it up in paper II. Remember, this is the stuff we did a year ago, so they can't expect THAT much...
lol! We just did King Lear and I suck at that. Change is easy to relate to, because it happens all around you, all day, everyday. It's just the techniques and things within texts that kill you, unless you've memorised them and the quotes to go with them then you should do alright.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
yeah modules would be a hand killer......haha
Personally im going to start off with the essay that has the easiest question in order, in case you don't have enough time to finish it off, well thats me i can't write 3 essay's in 2hours! seriously i probably be half way through finishing my very last essay when 2hrs is up

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
me too ><

i didn't even finish during the trials .... and not all of my essays reached the 4 page mark (the normal lines)

uhmmm i guess i suck at critical study ..... sooooooooo i guess it's baibai cloudstreet essay .... weeee~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)