Although its a littllee late to be thinking this... (1 Viewer)

stF-vampyre

HSC
So i was just thinking over it in my head, and yes all fellow visual art students [who are probably grinding their teeth over the date of visual arts- if your like me, ive had 11 days off and clearly none of that has gone to study]

anyway, so our school mark is worth 50%?
and therefore our major work is 25%, and the exam is only worth 25% too?

or is it our major work is worth 50% and then school mark and the hsc exam is worth 50% together?

please tell me its the latter here cause thats going to do me a huge favor!!:chainsaw: so really, our art exam tomorrow morning is only worth 25%. ummm thats the same as our trial, to which no one did like any study for. In which case...im kindve set, and happy at that thought hahaha

waza_

HSC
I got told last night that any exam to do with a major work is worth 30% so you were close! But I still am a little confused on it seeing as I got told our art major is worth 50% and theory is worth 50% but our BOW mark is based on our exam and our major.

Yeah I'm the same as you, I've had 2 weeks off and only started studying yesterday haha

HWDS

HSC
I got told last night that any exam to do with a major work is worth 30% so you were close! But I still am a little confused on it seeing as I got told our art major is worth 50% and theory is worth 50% but our BOW mark is based on our exam and our major.

Yeah I'm the same as you, I've had 2 weeks off and only started studying yesterday haha
i've had a week off. Fuck this exam. can't wait for thurs arvo!
nice video too man

AdenInglis09

HSC
yeah, i had like two free weeks to study art and preety much did nothing lol

Elle1919

HSC
What are you all studying or what sort of essay question are you planning on choosing?? I'm studying technology and artists such as Bill Viola, Stelar and Patricia Picinini so i'll choose a conceptual framework question.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
Just had a fucking heart attack because this thread is in 'Exam Thoughts' and the exam hasn't happened yet- thought I'd missed it!!

waza_

HSC
I'm choosing a cultural frame question, using Guan Wei and Colin McCahon as artists

MzBiiBii

HSC
What are you all studying or what sort of essay question are you planning on choosing?? I'm studying technology and artists such as Bill Viola, Stelar and Patricia Picinini so i'll choose a conceptual framework question.
I'm planning on doing frame section (hopefully)
except postmodern....that's such a turn off

Keru

HSC
Going to do a frame question. Hopefully there is a symbol one.

C-BAS

HSC
Just had a fucking heart attack because this thread is in 'Exam Thoughts' and the exam hasn't happened yet- thought I'd missed it!!
+1

I'm not worrying about what's worth what. Just get a good mark - that's all that matters!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)