all that work to have the minidisk fuckup (1 Viewer)

vas

I did my hsc exam on the 11th

two perfromances, two vivas

performances were alright........i can never judge my own performance

i did toxicity by soad for my core
and by the way from the chili peppers for Rock Music

As a drummer the toxicity beat is pretty cool and is pretty good to watch for non drummers as i expected the two examiners to be.... i dunno if it wa good but my other class mates in the hall way said it was great

By the way was alright, i fucked up one roll and the examiner was watching..i didnt hide my disapaPPOINtment,, and then i realised that the examiner saw my disappointment and got more disapointed....but throughout the song theyu werebobbing there heads so i guess they liked it

All the people who are doing vivas be prepared for stupid questions, word stumbling, not going through what u wannatalk about and 10 min feeling like 5.......in my chili pepper viva the examiner wanted me to sing a funky bassline (wtf)?

My minidisk fucked up on me...im really disappointed..its not good when they said "well please illutrate your reponce with a sample" i press play (it was hooked up to the stereo) and waited or the music....and nothing came. i started fretting, tyhey must have felt sorry for me a they paused the time and let me ask my teacher for help...

overall im pretty dsiappointed with how i went..... u willl never be totally prepared for it....i took a shot of jim beam b4 i went in..prolly didnt help either.......

chip

HSC
i got can you sing the repetitive pattern for us and seeing i was talking about the wiggles i launched in quack quack quack quack quacka doodle do with actions and all then they decided maybe they should move on :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)