Aiming for 99+. Best tutoring centre for chem? (1 Viewer)

Best tutoring centre for Chem?

• ACE

• Zhang's

• Peak

• Matrix

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paaandora

HSC
my advice:
- i think you should go with zhang if you can afford it (don't go to chatswood campus) and find a good teacher that suits you because filled with lots of people that is also aiming for a 99 atar.
- ace, good option but still really expensive, good if you want online or live near epping, i would say the resources are really good here.
- peak: so underrated! It has pretty nice material and lessons for very cheap
- matrix: good option but you may find it a bit easy, also the online courses are quite cheap too.

PhysStateRanker2023

HSC
hmmm ok, why is zhang's better than ACE?

i've always heard that ACE was the best for chem and lots of people from my school (top 10 selec) go there, but i am tempted to try zhang's

Paaandora

HSC
hmmm ok, why is zhang's better than ACE?

i've always heard that ACE was the best for chem and lots of people from my school (top 10 selec) go there, but i am tempted to try zhang's
if you look at the results you can see, zhang has lots of good quality material and great teachers

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
What’s even the point of getting tutoring now with only a term left, just do past papers
i think some people just can't function without tutoring bc they've just been spoonfed for everything so theres no independence ig? like some people can't be bothered to learn things themselves at school and stuff so ig tutoring is a good alternative
lmaooo dymocks and matrix are literally fighting a war in paramatta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)