ahhh ag!!! (1 Viewer)

courts77

am absolutly screwing myself up with ag study. plant elective research is feeling to be biggest load of absolute bull! plus i dont even know where to start with what to leanr considering my teacher was an absolut lazy arse who was to wrapped up in his midlife crisis to even think bout teaching our class. oh yea and i was the ONLY girl in an entire class of darling cherub like angelic boys! not really all they ever did was feed and kill fish down at the ag plot. help meeeeeeeee

eewwwww i sound like such a whinger. but truly this is THE LAST one im doing and im so running out of focus and energy. where on earth should i be starting?

Last edited:

e_star

HSC
sorry courts77, but i'm not doing that elective :(

hope u get on alright!!!

courts77

ahhh ta anyway. ive just been doin past papers over and over but i know they'll never ask the same question so where does that leave the study material. do we seriously just have to know it all!! im doin animal to...should have chosen easier ones hey. wat u doing?

e_star

HSC
well i've been revising and doing some past papers...
hey, with the paper 2 (the electives), i think they will ask pretty similar questions, esp. about technological innovations, so i think u probably really need to make sure u know one pretty well....
don't worry, i am getting pretty messed up with my study too!! :(
what animal study are u doing?
I'm doing prime lambs.

Last edited:

e_star

HSC
also, when u do y'r past papers, u could go to the bos website and have a look at the marking guidelines, because sometimes u can kind of make out what the question should be.
If u can't answer questions on the paper, just go back to your notes and right it from there. I think that really helps u to remember it!!

all the best :)

courts77

for my research? i did EBV's on NFI of bulls at trangie research. at leaste verytime its been marked ive gotten close to full marks from my teacher so im happy with that. am soooooo glad i did bio its just the biggest overlap!! is ag ur last?

e_star

HSC
well done!! - doesn't sound like u have much to worry about!! ;)
yep, Ag is my last!!! YAY!!! :)
can't wait!!!

courts77

oh it so awesome to be almost finished isnt it!! my house is like 5 mins from our exam place cause where we do our exams is right on the edge of town at the girls boarding site which means i can go straight home and party! yea im trying to find those example band 6 answers are they at BOS as welll?

e_star

HSC
I'm not too sure whether they are or not.. sorry!

well have fun partying!!!... it will be SUCH a good feeling to be finished!!

;)

courts77

defintley will be! thanks good luck to u 2!! i seem to be over my panic attck now! ;) thanks so much. dont forget its not worth partying unless u end up on ur arse with no idea why u were out in the first place!! not really its good to know where u are but u cant b stone sober all evening/morning!! hahah see ya!

ben7

i got a hint, make sure u know your research methodology really well for both your electives, with your standardisation, replication, randomisation, control, becasue there are usually always a question about it worth alot of marks! and to get good examples have a look at htto://hsc.csu.edu.au/agriculture/

hope this helps.

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
courts77 said:
for my research? i did EBV's on NFI of bulls at trangie research. at leaste verytime its been marked ive gotten close to full marks from my teacher so im happy with that. am soooooo glad i did bio its just the biggest overlap!! is ag ur last?
i did that last year too! and i was also the only girl in a class full of boys... coincidence! and we went to trangie research in yr 11 for ag camp - one of my best mates is from trangie.... weirded out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)