AFFORDABLE MATHEMATICS & BUSINESS STUDIES TUTORING | 98.60 ATAR | 98 Advanced Math | 95 Business Studies | 94 MX1 | 93 MX2 (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
Hi everyone, I am a 2023 High School graduate studying a Bachelor of Actuarial Studies / Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics) (Honours), at UNSW in 2024.

I am offering Mathematics tutoring (all levels) for Yr 7-12 students, as well as Business Studies tutoring for Yr 11-12 students. I am available to teach either online or in-person (depending on location). Whether you are looking to catch up on content, or learn ahead of your class, I am here to help you improve your marks!

Mathematics: As a recent graduate, I have extensive knowledge of the most recent syllabus changes, as well as an abundance of resources to share (past papers, practice questions, textbooks). I am able to teach you effective problem solving techniques, so you can tackle any question with confidence!

Business Studies: I can teach you to fully comprehend syllabus content, with the aid of examples and case studies, as well as provide clever ways of structuring responses. Additionally, I have an abundance of resources to share (past papers, essay plans, exemplar responses, practice questions), to ensure you are well equiped to achieve top marks!

HOW I CAN HELP AS YOUR TUTOR

Customised Learning: I will work with you to create an individual learning plan that addresses your own strengths, weaknesses, and goals.

Clear Explanation of Concepts: I will break down complex topics into understandable components, to ensure that you grasp the fundamentals before moving on to more advanced concepts.

Effective Study Strategies: I'll teach proven study techniques and time management strategies to enhance your overall learning experience and academic performance.

Building Confidence: I am dedicated to improving your confidence, to ensure you tackle challenging questions with a positive mindset.

MY HSC RESULTS

98 Mathematics Advanced (Highest in School) (2022 - Accelerated)
95 Business Studies (Highest in School)
94 Mathematics Extension 1
93 Mathematics Extension 2
92 Engineering Studies (2022 - Accelerated)
89 English Advanced (93 in HSC exam)
2023 ATAR: 98.60

RATE: $40 - $50 (ranges depending on subject and year level)

Feel free to PM me for more details.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)