Advice on UWA colleges (1 Viewer)

seand_

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm just starting to fill out my college application and, being from Melbourne, I have no idea what each of the colleges at UWA are like. It would be awesome if someone could share their advice on the 'better' or the 5 colleges and the different atmospheres exist in them.

Thanks a lot.
-sean.

nezuki

HSC
Hey, Im moving to WA from Sydney and I have applied for a number of universities in WA. I didnt apply for University of WA coz it didnt have my course. I was wondering if its really strict for enterance levels? does the mark have to be precise or do they give some chance?

HSC
nezuki said:
Hey, Im moving to WA from Sydney and I have applied for a number of universities in WA. I didnt apply for University of WA coz it didnt have my course. I was wondering if its really strict for enterance levels? does the mark have to be precise or do they give some chance?
What course did you apply for, and at what unis? That might give an indication about how flexible they are with the entry scores.

For example, Edith Cowan is super flexible, as is Murdoch (if you've applied for the Rockingham or Peel campuses). UWA has never been known to be flexible, but you've already said that you haven't applied there. Notre Dame places personal attributes alongside TER, so they're also quite flexible. I'm not too sure about Curtin, or the Murdoch Campus of Murdoch University.

I don't know how much I could have helped, but good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)