Advice on Multimedia Major Work (1 Viewer)

D3athJ4i

HSC
So for my major work, I'm planning on doing a horror short film but I have concerns about what content is allowed. I have a rough outline on what I plan the storyline to be so I was hoping on some insight:
Starts with meeting Rite, on the phone to Lyrin talking about something. Demon seen glitch into frame for a second through the window. Lyrin and Rite meet up (driving scene). They need to pull over because of a flat tire or engine or something. Demon glitch again, freaks out Lyrin and Rite thinks they’re messing with them. Issue fixed. They head over to their destination (School? Some other place?). Get introduced to Onyx (MC Adversary). Rite and Lyrin go back to Rite’s house where more stuff unfolds. They find Rites room a mess, and a mysterious/unknown demonic book places neatly in the middle of the room. Lyrin picks up the book, demon glitches into the room, possesses Lyrin. Lyrin dies. Somehow Onyx shows up as Rite runs out of the house. Rite (with no time for explanation) grabs Onyx’s hand and they run in the bush area and use the book that was left in the room to try and get rid of the demon. Ends on a cliff-hanger with the demon in front of Onyx and Rite and summoning circle in between them Onyx and Rite scream. Roll credits.

stoneface

HSC
In multimedia my teacher reminded me of how ridiculous the guidelines can be sometimes.

You should probably stay away from that demonic stuff and lethal violence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)