acer hast test (1 Viewer)

allu234

HSC
hi does anyone have any tips for the hast test nsw im doing year 9 to year 10 entry and id appreciate if anyone had any tips to share. i bought the 2023 hast practice sample booklet, does anyone know if the level is similar to the test? and is there any other resources i should check out? i also did an edutest exam the other day and does anyone know which one is harder? pls and thx

skzzks

HSC
hi does anyone have any tips for the hast test nsw im doing year 9 to year 10 entry and id appreciate if anyone had any tips to share. i bought the 2023 hast practice sample booklet, does anyone know if the level is similar to the test? and is there any other resources i should check out? i also did an edutest exam the other day and does anyone know which one is harder? pls and thx
i think the difficulty of hast is definitely harder than the practice sample booklet personally i found edutest a lot easier than hast as it applied more knowledge from school whereas hast is like more abstract kind of like icas i flopped hast but did good in edutest but if ur good at applying ur

skzzks

HSC
what schools do edu test
changes from year to year, nsg and ruse have done it for a few years now, this year nsb used it for entry for years 8-10 and app baulko used it asw but check next year for changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)