a question to all science and engineering students! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, i wantd to ask if anyone of you got the confirmation of enrolment letter yet? if so tell me when, and what course are u doing?

i enrolled in 22nd of january- but i still haven't got any mail from USYD yet. :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
woa!!! u kdin man!!! afwnd of mine got it long ago... u betta check wif em...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
btw, does this confirmation letter makes us only confirm the subjects- or your personal details and stuff? i.e what is this letter abt.?

Adam

HSC
I got two of them, a week or two back. I think they sent me another one when I changed my password for the internet things. It just confirms your personal details, and what subjects you're doing.

A call is in order perhaps?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i foned up the student centre 2day, and they said that they don't send u any confirmation- u get that when u enrolled on the day...so yeah, i haven't received anything in the mail as u guys seemed to have.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
so have u already sent it back to them?
no, u send them bak only if there are any mistake...

i foned up the student centre 2day, and they said that they don't send u any confirmation- u get that when u enrolled on the day...so yeah, i haven't received anything in the mail as u guys seemed to have.

i didn't get jack shit when durint he enrollment day, i enrolled and i forgot wut i enrolled in... when afwnd foned me and asked me whut i will do, i cna't tell hm cuz i dunno... only aftre i received my letter, do i noe wut i am doin...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
...i didn't get jack shit when durint he enrollment day, i enrolled and i forgot wut i enrolled in... when afwnd foned me and asked me whut i will do, i cna't tell hm cuz i dunno... only aftre i received my letter, do i noe wut i am doin...
damn, the student centre lady told me something else- i.e that they don't send out anything! :chainsaw:

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
damn, the student centre lady told me something else- i.e that they don't send out anything! :chainsaw:
I enrolled in Bachelor of Computer Science & Tech, I haven't received anything, though I put it down to me not being able to give them a tax file number upfront, hence my enrollment isnt yet complete, and I have to go back (that what they told me). I read another post that said a confirmation letter is sent to those who have to pick subjects, those who have structured degrees need not receive one.

*shrugs* Who knows. Uni is so freaking difficult. Especially Sydney Uni. :angry:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
I enrolled in Bachelor of Computer Science & Tech, I haven't received anything, though I put it down to me not being able to give them a tax file number upfront, hence my enrollment isnt yet complete, and I have to go back (that what they told me). I read another post that said a confirmation letter is sent to those who have to pick subjects, those who have structured degrees need not receive one.

*shrugs* Who knows. Uni is so freaking difficult. Especially Sydney Uni. :angry:
yeah, i'm just waiting until february 16th- when u can view/change your enrolment thru da web!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yeah, i'm just waiting until february 16th- when u can view/change your enrolment thru da web!
lolz, coolz... same here.. i am jsut waitin for the o wk to cum... =)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
btw- what subjects are u enrolled for this year xiao? :D
enrolled in:

math 1901, math 1902 (can't remember the course name, but along the lines of linear algebra etca...)

chem 1901, chmistry 1a advanced

biol 1901, from ecosystem to genes advanced

acct1001, accounting

....... lolz, the acct1001 is sorta an anticlimax i fink, seein all the adv subjects... u freaking_out??

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
enrolled in:

math 1901, math 1902 (can't remember the course name, but along the lines of linear algebra etca...)

chem 1901, chmistry 1a advanced

biol 1901, from ecosystem to genes advanced

acct1001, accounting

....... lolz, the acct1001 is sorta an anticlimax i fink, seein all the adv subjects... u freaking_out??
yeah, accounting does seem anti-climax! :D

the subjects i wanna do for my 1st semester(provided they let me in to advanced) are:
ENGG 1800 Introduction to Engineering Disciplines
PHYS 1901 Physics advanced 1A
MATH 1901 Differential Calculus (advanced)
MATH 1902 Linear Algebra (advanced)
CHEM 1901 Chemistry advanced 1A

i hope i get into the advanced physics as i mentioned in da other thread. :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, remember to practice those bribe/suckin up lines before the o wk =p blehz...

jkin jkin...

wut phys mark/uai did u get again?? if tis not dat far off, i reckon u r in...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
lolz, remember to practice those bribe/suckin up lines before the o wk =p blehz...

jkin jkin...

wut phys mark/uai did u get again?? if tis not dat far off, i reckon u r in...
yeah, i can get into all the other advanced courses except for fysics: i got 84 hsc mark and 95.85 for my uai, but i'm gonna say i'm in the EAS scheme (i was since i was in a disadvantage skool).

btw, u said that they don't know/check your hsc marks ei? so i might tell them that i got like 88, 89? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)