4th short answer question (1 Viewer)

bakerlog

HSC
Rorix said:
unfortunately my teacher with about 20 something years experience to the point where the BoS rejects him from marking because he's 'too experienced' is....:(
werd. this was our teachers last year and he has over 40 years economics experience he's written several books aswell. he has set and marked the paper in the past, and he plans to do so in retirement. im guessing ther not rejecting him?

bakerlog

HSC
yea this question was my favourite short answers. i love micro reform.

i talked about same stuff thats mentioned with the addition of technical and dynamic efficiency in referring to sectors such as finance and tellecommunications.

i also quoted several parts of the little information box, i figured i should as they always mention it in the previous years markers comments?

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
unfortunately my teacher with about 20 something years experience to the point where the BoS rejects him from marking because he's 'too experienced' is....:(
haha no offence but you make it sound like he's a washed up wannabe who's spinning you a line...

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
I revolved mine one around the reducation of barriers through microeconomic reforms. ==>competition which allow technical, allocate and dynamic efficency is achieved..kinda rumbled about how greater interaction forces market to be competitive or be competed out of the market and transfer of technology allowing producion at the lowest cost.
Labour market refrom==>enterprice bargining and AWA causing greater labour flexibility
Financial market refrom==>floating exchange rate allowing Australia to be exposed to free market system

Man...full rumble i hope i get 3-4/5 i don't even know what i was going on about at the end

C

CaR

mushroom_head said:
argh...now i'm desperately praying for 2 marks. i didn't mention anything about financial markets. i had no idea what this quesiton was asking so i just said something about increased technology leading to greater productivity since machinery can work at a faster rate than people. i'm sooo screwed.

by the way..do u think i'll get a mark for providing a definition of deregulation?...?......please?
hehe, and it gets lower and lower...><"

Soulja

HSC
Rorix said:
i wouldn't give you 5/5 for that shit lol

you still havent explained why deregulation makes Australia more productive, and the answer isn't just 'greater competition'. More efficient allocation of resources is borderline and just having 'greater competition' doesnt mean better allocation of resources - larger firms have economies of scale anyway.

Plus you've ignored labour and financial deregulation.
yep thats true. was just about to write that. for 5 marks they want more then just a statement, it rwuires analysis from the beggining of the process all the way through to the final effect and then link it back at the end to the question. just like you would in an essay except a 20th of the size and without an intro

ar5ena1

HSC
it seems there is a wide variety of intepretations for deregulation.

phungus

HSC
Teleph said:
I revolved mine one around the reducation of barriers through microeconomic reforms. ==>competition which allow technical, allocate and dynamic efficency is achieved..kinda rumbled about how greater interaction forces market to be competitive or be competed out of the market and transfer of technology allowing producion at the lowest cost.
Labour market refrom==>enterprice bargining and AWA causing greater labour flexibility
Financial market refrom==>floating exchange rate allowing Australia to be exposed to free market system

Man...full rumble i hope i get 3-4/5 i don't even know what i was going on about at the end
erghhh looks like i'm goin down in this question...

sgt

that was one short answer question i had no idea about.

so i started writing crap about anything.......greater productivity, ummm less government control, ...um less industrial dispputes leading to greater producitivity from enterprise bargaining and individual agreements.....so greater growth haha
any marks there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)