3 Major Works & Study? (1 Viewer)

Leanne

HSC
Hey all!

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there doing three major works like me (art, drama, ext eng 2- well 4 major works including drama group performance)

How do you organise your time to make sure you get this work done and keep up to date with studying? I need help!

thanx :)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i did two- art and ext 2 english, well i agree with natstar's advice- just try and push yourself to do a little bit of your major works each day or week, cos you do'nt want to let everything build up in the weeks before your major works are due.

That's what I did for ext 2 english- i decided to change my idea 10 days before it was due, wrote a really rushed script etc and ended up doing shit in it.

Art was different, I spent a lot of time reseraching it and doign it balh blah. Well that's the most time-conusming thing anyway- research. And well, now... you _should_ have most of that outta the way anyways, for art and ext-2 anyways.

my friends who did drama last year said that their major works weren't too bad.. your individual project is not too huge I don't think, and your group performance, well, you're not alone in it so don't worry about it till a bit later.

heh as for organising doing major works with study... well i didn't really study until stuvac, but then again i didn't do much school and the majority of my subjects wer major work subjects...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
p.s. do'nt freak out if you haven't done a lot atm, in my opinion the best of your work comes out closer to the due date... when you really start to freakin panic and crap your pants, THEN you'll get lots of substantial work done heh.

Leanne

HSC
thanx for ur help so far!

Thanx guys i feel better now.

My dad is an art teacher so i have most of my art major work under control. I'm up to editing my drama script for like the 4th time- after the teacher ripping apart every idea i had up until this one. It's only really my ext eng 2 which is suffering a bit- my idea wasn't strong enough and only up to 2 months ago i had a real idea of what i was doing.. and my first draft is due on monday- yeah right! But i've always enjoyed writing so it shouldn't be too much of a prob.

I set aside about 4 hours a week for each work- yet its probably really 2 hours- except for ext eng 2 which i've started doing 4 hours a week.

I've been doing well at my subjects so far- but i'm finding it hard to study- as well as doing assessments! I quit work to get more time and i go dancing every 2nd week- but i feel like i'm running out of time to do everything!

thanx again for ur help! :)

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
i do music and art and i try and focus all studie periods and after school on the major works and study maths and stuff at home and work hard during class

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i did the PIP for society and culture if that counts. it was a wank, i made up the whole thing. and you dont even get your mark back. so fuck you personal interest project.

just study hard

chip

HSC
hey i got ext 2 eng and music (i'd doing two vivas- more research:eek: )

i kinda now how you feel but i think like the others have said if you do a bit each week you'll be fine......... i'm trying to do something everyweek as well as study for everything else i think i have most of it under control but i feel like i'm neglecting chem:(

oh well

GOOD LUCK SOON IT WILL BE OVER:D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)