2nd Skoolies Cruise (1 Viewer)

aimz_870

HSC
Hey all!!

Just wondering if anyone is goin on the 2nd Skoolies Cruise leaving in the 8th of December? It is gonna be an AWESOME trip, soooooo cannot wait!!

Italia

HSC
nah it is .....i'm going on it we recieve our documents soon......as i read on the back 40 days before departure they send us everything..... tickets,,,,,,,,room number,,,,,,,,,theme night detials,,,,,,,,,,port details etc.......so on the 29th on october it'll be 40days

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
yes its gonna be awsome. doesnt look like many ppl on this site are goin on the 2nd one. oh well.

sweetsam

There are quiet a lot of chicks that are going on the secoond one... don't know of too many guys going... but its going to be a blast!

LVB

I'm goin on the second one- CAN'T WAIT!!

Hey, i have a question about passports- mine's valid until 05 but its a kids one and i've turned 18 in the meantime. Can i still use it??

Italia

HSC
call P&O immediatley......i no there is a problem filling the 1st cruise....they took people of the second and gave them compensation thats how desperate they are for some reason.......i think the first clashes with alot of formals thats why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)