2nd Chance HSC & Alternative (1 Viewer)

Zero9

HSC
Hey

Did mine in 2020 now B. Com at UNSW.

You guys had it rough with COVID. But I bombed my 1st HSC and did again at Granville TAFE and got really good results. Teachers there were A1 man, most been teaching HSC for years and have marked as well. Dude that taught Business, not sure but looked like a biker but man he knew his stuff.

So just saying if it doesn't go real well you can go to TAFE at Granville. They've got this other course that gets you straight into uni. It's called Tertiary Prep or something.

Guys whatever, good luck but remember HSC isn't everything and you can get a 2nd shot.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Hey

Did mine in 2020 now B. Com at UNSW.

You guys had it rough with COVID. But I bombed my 1st HSC and did again at Granville TAFE and got really good results. Teachers there were A1 man, most been teaching HSC for years and have marked as well. Dude that taught Business, not sure but looked like a biker but man he knew his stuff.

So just saying if it doesn't go real well you can go to TAFE at Granville. They've got this other course that gets you straight into uni. It's called Tertiary Prep or something.

Guys whatever, good luck but remember HSC isn't everything and you can get a 2nd shot.
Now, this is what I call from zero to hero. Congratulations in your course and wish you all the best!

Zero9

HSC
Now, this is what I call from zero to hero. Congratulations in your course and wish you all the best!
Cheers bro but I know that most that did the Tertiary Prep course got into uni.

As I understand if you didn't go hot in the HSC you can do the Tertiary Prep course in like 6 months and get into uni in 2nd semester. All I know is that I got treated like an adult and the teachers were good. Like in Business he never used a text but gave us everything 100% current and up to date.

Anyways man I'm just putting it out there. Worked for me and didn't even know TAFE had the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)