2023 essay kbf prediction (1 Viewer)

s9a

HSC
Original Poster said:
ok what do we think/predict??

@scaryshark09 @s9a ???
hmm i reckon something finance related but not strategies, feel like the rest of the exam will be pretty easy but this is where theyll make it hard. if it is finance i really hope its strategies tho😭
the other option i think will be like a HR one about like workplace disputes

s9a

HSC
ew marketing is ass especially when it asks for like idk "influences and processes" like what do u expect me to write for that 💀🔫
ye that question fcked my whole mark for trials. but strats is easy just like waffle ab promotion and pricing

s9a

HSC
damnn that sucks. your second round of trials done?

s9a

HSC
ooh alr yea good, bc some schools are still doing their own trials, like tf u trynna kill ur students

also, u better get a state rank in something so i can leech off your success

nsw..wollongong

HSC
actually, maybe even marketing bc last yr's was similar to ops wasn't it

nsw..wollongong

HSC
wait last year was:

Explain the importance to a business of having human resources strategies that reduce workplace disputes and increase worker satisfaction.

OR

Explain the importance to a business of having operations processes that can maintain a competitive advantage.
yeah so its not gonna be op again

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 any thoughts on what do you reckon itll be?
Questions targeting human resources have been most common in Section IV, followed by questions targeting operations. There were slightly fewer questions targeting marketing, and finance is the topic with the least Section IV questions. This would indicate that there is a chance that this year's Section IV questions could target marketing and finance.

Of course, this is just a possibility, and the best strategy would be to thoroughly prepare for all topics, including content and case studies. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)