2013 hsc q for eng standard/advanced unts (1 Viewer)

lmaorut

#yoloFUCKhsc2012ATAR69.70
Looking for someone to live with (female) :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Listen up bros. U wankers might be wondering where the bos mofos synthesise the qs for the hsc examinayshun. Well contrary to popular theory they dont pull it up from their ass.

What they do is use the prescriptions doc or some shit for the area of study belonging and use it to create the essay qs. Now unts remember belonging is in its final year and has been tested since 2009, so bos mofos r running out of questions to ask.

So, in 2012 they asked some shit about time. So if u go back to the 2009 hsc until the 2012 hsc and keep highlighting parts from the prescriptions doc that have been asked before, you'll be left with the 2013 hsc question for aos essay!

AREA OF STUDY: Belonging
This Area of Study requires students to explore the ways in which the concept of belonging is
represented in and through texts.
Perceptions and ideas of belonging, or of not belonging, vary. These perceptions are shaped within
personal, cultural, historical and social contexts. A sense of belonging can emerge from the
conneceople, placesth places
, people, groups, communities and the larger world. Within this Area of
Study, students may consider aspects of belonging in terms of experiences and notions of identity,
relationships, acceptance and understanding.
Texts explore many aspects of belonging, including the potential of the individual to enrich or challenge a community or group. They may reflect the way attitudes to belonging are modified over
time.

Texts may also represent choices not to belong, or barriers which prevent belonging.
Perceptions and ideas of belonging in texts can be constructed through a variety of language modes,
forms, features and structures. In engaging with the text, a responder may experience and understand
the possibilities presented by a sense of belonging to, or exclusion from the text and the world it
represents. This engagement may be influenced by the different ways perspectives are given voice in
or are absent from a text.
-SO THEYLL PROBBABLY ASK SOMETHING FROM THIS PASSAGE OF BS E.G. CHOICES NOT TO BELONG/BARRIERS TO BELONGNIG

peace out all my niggas

Last edited by a moderator:

Capt Rifle

HSC
Re: To all my niggas - 2013 hsc q for eng standard/advanced unts

Interesting, good observation lmaorut.

hayabusaboston

HSC

my english tutour told me this and I was like...

AHHHHH i seee!!!

biggest revelatory moment of my life lol

Johnstan

Sickunt overload
HSC
Uni Grad

my english tutour told me this and I was like...

AHHHHH i seee!!!

biggest revelatory moment of my life lol
she's obvs not working

hholbrook

HSC

I enjoyed the composition of this post. The composer's utilisation of vernacular conveys a friendly tone that the audience can effectively relate to. This is depicted in "LISTEN UP BROS. U WANKERS MIGHT BE WONDERING WHERE THE BOS MOFOS SYNTHESISE THE QS FOR THE HSC EXAMINAYSHUN". The author's use of colloquial language such as 'BROS' evokes a feeling of sociability in relation to the composer, as he successfully attempts to create a powerful relationship between himself and the reader.

yahyah123

HSC

Ahh thankyou!

knxd

HSC

lol notsureifsrs?

if srs, remove this on the asap

knxd

HSC
--------------------------------------------------no comments after this so the whole state doesn't see---------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)