2003 Exemplar??? (1 Viewer)

Moridin

Does anyone know whether there are any exemplar solutions to the 2003 Chinese Extension Writing paper?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm you'll have to ask xiao about that, i think he did ext1 last year... *looks at xiao*

i'd ask my friends but i'm pretty sure we only had 2u background speakers.

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
i did ext in my year...you should ask your teacher
my teacher showed us a cd-rom with sample answers ranging from band 1(or was it band 2?) to band 6..

edit: wait..that doesnt answer your question do it..?
ah sorry..i dont remember if we were given solutions to the previous yr's ext paper

santaslayer

HSC
Moridin said:
Does anyone know whether there are any exemplar solutions to the 2003 Chinese Extension Writing paper?
The Board has indicated that they have ceased production on Standards Packages. The latest version should be the 2002 one. :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Moridin said:
i would love to help u if i could @@
i did back ground, so i won't have an idea wut ext is abt... but if u can, definitely do ext, it get scaled like better tahn ext 1 maths...

Harvey_Jai

where can i get past papers for background???
and anyone using the book published for background course that contain notes for all the text we learned????....is it worth to purchase that book?? seriously....

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
uhm apparently i heard it has alot of analysis of how u shoudl approach to answer the q, which point to stress etc...

tho that bein said i didn't buyt eh book...
maybe that's why i got serzly shit in mychiense bs.... =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)