๐—›๐—ฆ๐—– ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ, ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ช, ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต.๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ ๐—”๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ (1 Viewer)

mars_02

HSC
N/A
Hello! My name is Brian Kum, and I offer Year 12 Physics tutoring.

๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€
- ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ช ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—›๐—ฆ๐—– ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ (๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ: ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต/๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ, ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿณ,๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€)
- 99.75 ATAR
- 100/100 for Mathematics Extension 1
https://www.nsw.gov.au/education-an...nd-events/hsc-merit-lists#toc-first-in-course

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
I graduated from James Ruse in 2020, with an ATAR of 99.40 and Physics mark of 92/100. To get into medicine, I repeated Physics at TAFE in 2021, where I was able to solely focus on the one subject. After my second attempt at TAFE, I received a Physics mark of 99/100 (State Rank, 1st in NSW) and an improved ATAR of 99.75.

Having studied the course twice, excelled in it, and with one year of tutoring experience under my belt, I know exactly what it takes to succeed in HSC Physics. By providing the best set of Physics notes you won't find anywhere else, and working through various HSC and school past paper questions, I can help you achieve a Band 6 and higher.

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜
I find that weekly 1.5 hour lessons work best, but am flexible with lesson duration. All classes are conducted online, using my iPad. I have tutored more than 10 students online over the past year, and found that online tutoring is just as effective as in-person lessons, whilst saving valuable travel time for students.

๐—˜๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป & ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
- Studying Doctor of Medicine at the University of Western Australia
- Tutored over 10 students from James Ruse, Sydney Boys, North Sydney Girls, King's School, Cherrybrook Tech, William Clarke College, St Ives High, Presbyterian Ladies' College

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€
- 1 on 1: $90/hour
- Groups of 2: $70/hour
- Groups of 3: $60/hour

๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜
Shoot me an email at briankum31@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and good luck!

๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€
"Brian has been really great! He helped me understand everything so much better and was always approachable so I could message him if I had any questions."

"After struggling with physics throughout year 11 and half way through year 12, I realised I definitely required some extra support. After my semester 2 report, I began lessons with Brian. Brian broke down difficult concepts within physics into simpler ideas that I could easily understand, later pushing me to synthesise, and tackle on harder questions by building a stronger, primary foundation. After completing the theory, Brian would expose me to harder, complex questions, allowing me to answer before providing instant feedback and finally offering an exemplar response. By comparing these exemplar responses to mine, I was able to integrate the key aspects of quality answers into my own, enabling me to achieve top band responses. Brian was able to build my confidence in Physics, ultimately rising 30 ranks from semester 1 to semester 2, thus I am extremely grateful to having Brian as a tutor of mine and will highly recommend to any physics student !"

"Brian has been a wonderful tutor, his explanations are in depth and his teaching methods make it easier to understand and learn content. He has helped me significantly improve in physics and I would not have done so well without his help. Highly recommend!"

"Best tutor to have throughout year 12, helped me go from bottom 5 ranks to top 15. easy to follow explanations, always available to provide help."

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Hello! My name is Brian Kum, and I offer Year 12 Physics tutoring.

๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€
- ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ช ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—›๐—ฆ๐—– ๐—ฃ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ (๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ: ๐Ÿต๐Ÿต/๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ, ๐Ÿญ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐Ÿณ,๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€)
- 99.75 ATAR
- 100/100 for Mathematics Extension 1
https://www.nsw.gov.au/education-an...nd-events/hsc-merit-lists#toc-first-in-course

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ
I graduated from James Ruse in 2020, with an ATAR of 99.40 and Physics mark of 92/100. To get into medicine, I repeated Physics at TAFE in 2021, where I was able to solely focus on the one subject. After my second attempt at TAFE, I received a Physics mark of 99/100 (State Rank, 1st in NSW) and an improved ATAR of 99.75.

Having studied the course twice, excelled in it, and with one year of tutoring experience under my belt, I know exactly what it takes to succeed in HSC Physics. By providing the best set of Physics notes you won't find anywhere else, and working through various HSC and school past paper questions, I can help you achieve a Band 6 and higher.

๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜
I find that weekly 1.5 hour lessons work best, but am flexible with lesson duration. All classes are conducted online, using my iPad. I have tutored more than 10 students online over the past year, and found that online tutoring is just as effective as in-person lessons, whilst saving valuable travel time for students.

๐—˜๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป & ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ
- Studying Doctor of Medicine at the University of Western Australia
- Tutored over 10 students from James Ruse, Sydney Boys, North Sydney Girls, King's School, Cherrybrook Tech, William Clarke College, St Ives High, Presbyterian Ladies' College

๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€
- 1 on 1: $90/hour
- Groups of 2: $70/hour
- Groups of 3: $60/hour

๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜
Shoot me an email at briankum31@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and good luck!

๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€
"Brian has been really great! He helped me understand everything so much better and was always approachable so I could message him if I had any questions."

"After struggling with physics throughout year 11 and half way through year 12, I realised I definitely required some extra support. After my semester 2 report, I began lessons with Brian. Brian broke down difficult concepts within physics into simpler ideas that I could easily understand, later pushing me to synthesise, and tackle on harder questions by building a stronger, primary foundation. After completing the theory, Brian would expose me to harder, complex questions, allowing me to answer before providing instant feedback and finally offering an exemplar response. By comparing these exemplar responses to mine, I was able to integrate the key aspects of quality answers into my own, enabling me to achieve top band responses. Brian was able to build my confidence in Physics, ultimately rising 30 ranks from semester 1 to semester 2, thus I am extremely grateful to having Brian as a tutor of mine and will highly recommend to any physics student !"

"Brian has been a wonderful tutor, his explanations are in depth and his teaching methods make it easier to understand and learn content. He has helped me significantly improve in physics and I would not have done so well without his help. Highly recommend!"

"Best tutor to have throughout year 12, helped me go from bottom 5 ranks to top 15. easy to follow explanations, always available to provide help."
Is it possible if i could do a trial with you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)