✨99.10 ATAR ✨ Mathematics Advanced, Extension 1 & Extension 2 Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Armon

HSC
Struggling with any of the HSC's high level maths offerings and looking for a way to get ahead? Hi, I'm Armon, a HSC Dux and UNSW Electrical Engineering student with a passion for mathematics tutoring, and I'm the right choice to help you get ahead of the curve and reach the marks you're dreaming of!

✅ 99.00+ ATAR

✅ 96 Mathematics Extension 1

✅ 93 Mathematics Extension 2

✅ High School Dux

✅ WWCC

✅ Online

My tutoring style is designed to be flexible to your needs as a student, whether that be in consolidating class work, jumping ahead, or getting yourself used to difficult exam style questions even your teachers would struggle with! I have a vast array of state rank and university grade resources that will ensure that you're able to compete with the best of best in NSW mathematics and achieve your desired mark!

If you'd like to see, here are some testimonials from former high achievers of mine!

Suleyman, 94 Maths Extension 1/93 Maths Extension 2:

"Armon helped me improve greatly in mathematics, I would always approach him with any questions I had and he would help and break down concepts in a very straight foward manner. He is a great maths tutor who I would most definitely recommend you to study under, he would definitely save your maths marks!!!"

Nicholas, 94 Maths Advanced:

"Armon’s teaching style allowed me to develop my skills and reach my potential, he was quick at answering my questions and was able to teach ideas clearly"

I offer tutoring services online starting at $45/h, on the online platform of your choice, alongside optional weekly homework assignments and tutor feedback services!

contact me via email at armon.mohebbati@yahoo.com.au for any enquiries!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)