The Amazing Race 7 (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Wow, it's straight on to the next series next week. Finally channel 7 are giving this show the attention it deserves. Anyone know how far behind America this series will be?

gosh

i think we'll be a fair bit behind America. It started a while back while we were watching series 6. theyre about 5 episodes ahead

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
lol same...they already got their bloody million dollars from survivor...they shouldn't be greedy and try and get another million let someone else have it

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
US has aired episode 9 of amazing race 7

edit: lol 2 posts at the same time saying the same thing

iamsickofyear12

HSC
When my sis was in canada a couple weeks ago she apparently saw one of the clue boxes midway up the mountain at whistler so I guess they might be heading there towards the end.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
amazing race 6 is no longer important they need to change this one to important

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
The survivors in it or Amber and Rob, who met on Survivor All-stars and are engaged.

Amber was on the Australian Survivor.

Rob I think was on the one Australia didn't get.

They met on All-stars fell in love and made the final 2 with Amber winning the million.

Mods sticky this thread please!!

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
if its Rob and Amber, does that mean that they will be also racing for the money? seems a little strange that they get a THIRD chance at a million dollars, also considering Amber won a million already.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
2 episodes are left for TAR 7 in america so stay away from spoilers. I'm pretty sure by season 8 we will be watching the season with the US and since TAR is on Tuesdays in the US we'd get the episode on Thursday which will be great.

I must say its been a very good season, right up there with TAR5 and 3. Rob and Amber have their share of moments, alot of teams are very pissed off at them.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
routemarker said:
I must say its been a very good season, right up there with TAR5 and 3. Rob and Amber have their share of moments, alot of teams are very pissed off at them.
Yeah I read in The Guide that they get up to a lot of sneaky tactics to get ahead...should be interesting

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Hardly sneaky. ;) I've heard that most of their 'tactics' have been used before.
They make for excellent tv though.

And I'm sick of hearing people say that Rob and Amber shouldn't win another million because they've already got money. Jonathan and Victoria seem to be rolling in money, and I'm sure a lot of other past and present teams have their fair share of money too.
I don't watch Survivor, and I never have, but you don't need to to know that TAR is a completely different show.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
midnight said:
Hardly sneaky. ;) I've heard that most of their 'tactics' have been used before.
They make for excellent tv though.

And I'm sick of hearing people say that Rob and Amber shouldn't win another million because they've already got money. Jonathan and Victoria seem to be rolling in money, and I'm sure a lot of other past and present teams have their fair share of money too.
I don't watch Survivor, and I never have, but you don't need to to know that TAR is a completely different show.
Victoria is infact a Playboy Playmate (hard to imagine i know)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
routemarker said:
Victoria is infact a Playboy Playmate (hard to imagine i know)
haaaahahahah, wat the? Mind you it's probably the only reason johnathon went out with her in the first place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)