About ATAR and my struggles with time management! : ) (Yr 11) (1 Viewer)

Whyhellothere:)

HSC
time management is rlly hard for me in yr 11 and I am failing/not understanding every subject I am doing so I would like some help! People who got an ‘good’ mark/are considered as an academic weapon in eng adv, maths ext 1, physics how did yall do it? (ps I am naturally dumb aaaa) Any help would be greatly appreciated : ) and if it’s not too much to ask what was your schedule like? Thank you so much!!

peach ice tea

HSC
Use pomodoro timers for time management!!
Reply that i posted from another thread ->

Take a breather You got this!!
- For getting the marks that you want, start of with believing in yourself first(sounds stupid but hey having confidence in yourself certainly does help , at least i hope so 😭)
- Recognise the areas that you need to improve in and then approach those.
- Look at past papers and their solutions. - This can help you understand how to answer questions, where the marks are allocated and how to gain those marks.

- Use:
- youtube: math - organic chemistry tutor, bio - amoeba sisters, english - lisa's study guides
- online resources: ace hsc,thsconline,artofsmart,quizlet,atomi,edrolo(me personally i still have beef with edrolo but sometimes it is useful 🌝)

- Even if 1 hour a day of studying feels like it is nothing, once you get into the flow, you can start increasing the time BUT make sure to not overwork yourself either
- Ask for feedback from teachers, online, peers,etc
- Also idk if you do use pomodoro timers but they do help with productivity.

You still have time to improve and it is ok, I believe in you.
Although, it does feel like it is the end of the world, it isn't. (ik everyone says this but eh it is true)
Also, make sure to balance your school work and your social life.
Don't feel like you have to sit at a desk 24/7.
Enjoy yourself because yr11 and yr12 will be your last years of hs!!!

Last edited:

aqwerty13402

HSC
time management is rlly hard for me in yr 11 and I am failing/not understanding every subject I am doing so I would like some help! People who got an ‘good’ mark/are considered as an academic weapon in eng adv, maths ext 1, physics how did yall do it? (ps I am naturally dumb aaaa) Any help would be greatly appreciated : ) and if it’s not too much to ask what was your schedule like? Thank you so much!!
THERES NO SUCH THING AS NATURALLY DUMB DON'T CAST URSELF IN A BOX U GOT THIS CUNT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)