2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
love the beach but hate it when its packed there's this one spot i have near these rocks and this group of idfk what to call them, they're not boys they're literally vultures with their bimbo ass Bluetooth speaker yelling trashy drill music iN MY SPOT. idk how they found it but i was mad it was the only place with good shade
L too bad loser

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
out of every beach you go to the most crowded, boring, and overrated beach 🤨
I think I’ve only like spent 10 mins at Bondi and even then me and dad were thinking this is not it

souli

HSC
I think I’ve only like spent 10 mins at Bondi and even then me and dad were thinking this is not it
i've tried a couple diff ones around my area but the waves r usually too rough for my liking and i get swamped or accidentally flash (pretty bikinis are NOT suited for the aussie waves).. 😭 plus bcs bondi is so popular i'm less worried about sharks bcs if one's sighted they'll notice in faster i reckon
HUHHH expand ur horizons PLEASE
like where tho

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i've tried a couple diff ones around my area but the waves r usually too rough for my liking and i get swamped or accidentally flash (pretty bikinis are NOT suited for the aussie waves).. 😭 plus bcs bondi is so popular i'm less worried about sharks bcs if one's sighted they'll notice in faster i reckon

like where tho
brighton le sands beach if you like little to no waves

carrotsss

HSC

like where tho
sharks are a lot rarer than you probably think, I wouldn’t force yourself to go to a bad beach just to avoid sharks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)