Can you write in exam borders (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
During the HSC, can you write in the highlighted spaced below? It's time consuming asking for an extra writting booklet if you don't need one

1716090643169.png

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
do u mean those little back triangle things in the corner? like in line w that?
yea, i mean thats what my teachers said so hopefully its right, but should be before those borders incase the computer doesnt pick up? its ok tho theres gonna be ppl walking around with exam booklets in case u need

aqwerty13402

HSC
yea, i mean thats what my teachers said so hopefully its right, but should be before those borders incase the computer doesnt pick up? its ok tho theres gonna be ppl walking around with exam booklets in case u need
thank you! youd be supprised tho, the invigilators that my school hires are so dumb. I had to wait a solid 3 minutes during my english half yearly for a new booklet bc the guy was clueless

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
thank you! youd be supprised tho, the invigilators that my school hires are so dumb. I had to wait a solid 3 minutes during my english half yearly for a new booklet bc the guy was clueless
stop this reminds me of my legal trial when i needed an exam bookklet so i put my hand up and the guy came up to me and i asked for an exam booklet like 3 times because he couldnt hear so when he went to get one HE GAVE IT TO THE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME I DIED

aqwerty13402

HSC
stop this reminds me of my legal trial when i needed an exam bookklet so i put my hand up and the guy came up to me and i asked for an exam booklet like 3 times because he couldnt hear so when he went to get one HE GAVE IT TO THE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME I DIED
HAHAHA

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
personally, i just always ask for a few booklets at the start before the exam begins so i don't waste time waiting for one. my invigilators never had any issues with that so it should be fine. worst case, if you don't use them all, they just take them for future use.

aqwerty13402

HSC
personally, i just always ask for a few booklets at the start before the exam begins so i don't waste time waiting for one. my invigilators never had any issues with that so it should be fine. worst case, if you don't use them all, they just take them for future use.
i might try this hehehe. thank u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)