bad atar scenario (1 Viewer)

kabuki17

HSC
I'd be pissed off at the start, but then I'd just move on an see what my option are. My cousin got a much lower ATAR than he needed, ended working his way up the corporate ladder starting from a basic job that only needed a Cert IV, ended up doing a business degree paid for by his work and is currently on the highest award salary in his field. Marks are great but hustle is better.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
how would it feel to open up your atar notification and see your atar as 85 (or any atar yall see being bad) ? hypothetically write smt bout how yall would feel and what would happen. thisll be fun and might motivate sm of us to study.
cry probably ? wouldn't rly talk to anybody tbh ? id be embarrassed but idk it depends if i have unconditional early entry or not lol

iloveeggs

HSC
how would it feel to open up your atar notification and see your atar as 85 (or any atar yall see being bad) ? hypothetically write smt bout how yall would feel and what would happen. thisll be fun and might motivate sm of us to study.
i wouldn't be sad about my atar actually it would more be the shame of letting my parents down (my parents and i don't have the best relationship but they gave me everything, i owe them the world) as well as probably not getting into the course i want to get into. the mark isn't what matters for me its just that it'll set me back years in terms of where i see myself down the line.

first thing im doing is taking a gap year, no more studying or any of that. ill probably go out and see the world a little, get work experience, almost like a gap year ig. ik ill still be ok career wise but it might be the last straw for my sanity lmao, might actually have to invest in therapy. y11 is already sucking the joy out of my life and hsc will probably be worse and when the atar tell me the last 2 years were for nothing ill probably lose the little hope i have for the future.

thanks for this my whole life just flashed before my eyes and now im back to studying 💀

aqwerty13402

HSC
i wouldn't be sad about my atar actually it would more be the shame of letting my parents down (my parents and i don't have the best relationship but they gave me everything, i owe them the world) as well as probably not getting into the course i want to get into. the mark isn't what matters for me its just that it'll set me back years in terms of where i see myself down the line.

first thing im doing is taking a gap year, no more studying or any of that. ill probably go out and see the world a little, get work experience, almost like a gap year ig. ik ill still be ok career wise but it might be the last straw for my sanity lmao, might actually have to invest in therapy. y11 is already sucking the joy out of my life and hsc will probably be worse and when the atar tell me the last 2 years were for nothing ill probably lose the little hope i have for the future.

thanks for this my whole life just flashed before my eyes and now im back to studying 💀
it does go quickly tho just hang in there. The weeks feel so fucking slow but when you look back on how fast the actual year goes, its crazy. The yr 11 bio class is doing their depth study. its so weird, i swear i just handed mine in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)